Factorio Roadmap for 0.17 & 0.18

Information about releases and roadmap.
Cyonic
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:54 pm

Re: Factorio Roadmap for 0.17 & 0.18

Post by Cyonic » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:53 pm

Koub wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:19 pm
Adi32 wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:01 pm
@Klonan Say something more about the date of release if you can, so that I do not have to check every day... :)
Come back only once a week, and read the FFF :)
Instructions unclear, I've been checking all day...

AlexAegis
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:25 pm

Re: Factorio Roadmap for 0.17 & 0.18

Post by AlexAegis » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:29 pm

Koub wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:19 pm
Adi32 wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:01 pm
@Klonan Say something more about the date of release if you can, so that I do not have to check every day... :)
Come back only once a week, and read the FFF :)
After reading todays FFF:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le9sLw2VdUg

lordaeron1
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:42 am

Re: Factorio Roadmap for 0.17 & 0.18

Post by lordaeron1 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:45 pm

Half January and no release date, news about it, or anything.

Will 0.17 release will really be delayed :( ?

A little info on the date would be nice.

CJ5Boss
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter
Posts: 123
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:55 pm

Re: Factorio Roadmap for 0.17 & 0.18

Post by CJ5Boss » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:58 pm

Looking forward to the final game balancing! Also glad because it seems to be coming out of Early Access soon, which may mean DLC...
"Artillery laser cannon shotgun uranium explosive turret tanks" would be the greatest thing ever.
You might try checking out my mod: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/CJs_QoL_Research_Ver1

Merssedes
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:05 pm

Re: Factorio Roadmap for 0.17 & 0.18

Post by Merssedes » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:55 pm

lordaeron1 wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:45 pm
Half January and no release date, news about it, or anything.

Will 0.17 release will really be delayed :( ?

A little info on the date would be nice.
From last FFF:
kovarex wrote:The conclusion is that 0.17 experimental in January is possible, but it might be February as well :).

lordaeron1
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:42 am

Re: Factorio Roadmap for 0.17 & 0.18

Post by lordaeron1 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:49 pm

I understand.
I'm just so excited for 0.17 to be released soon ... like a balloon i am near explosion lol

Hopefully, we will see 0.17 soon'ish ^_^

AlexAegis
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:25 pm

Re: Factorio Roadmap for 0.17 & 0.18

Post by AlexAegis » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:38 am

lordaeron1 wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:49 pm
I understand.
I'm just so excited for 0.17 to be released soon ... like a balloon i am near explosion lol

Hopefully, we will see 0.17 soon'ish ^_^
And the last FFF said:
Looking over what is left to be done, It is clear to me that the release won't be ready in January.
If I had to guess, it will be released Feb 12, +-1 day

ondrii
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:01 am

Re: Factorio Roadmap for 0.17 & 0.18

Post by ondrii » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:09 pm

AlexAegis wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:38 am
If I had to guess, it will be released Feb 12, +-1 day
Why Feb 12?

porcupine
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:58 am

Re: Factorio Roadmap for 0.17 & 0.18

Post by porcupine » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:47 pm

ondrii wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:09 pm
AlexAegis wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:38 am
If I had to guess, it will be released Feb 12, +-1 day
Why Feb 12?
To be ready for Valentines day obviously :D

ondrii
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:01 am

Re: Factorio Roadmap for 0.17 & 0.18

Post by ondrii » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:39 pm

porcupine wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:47 pm
ondrii wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:09 pm
AlexAegis wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:38 am
If I had to guess, it will be released Feb 12, +-1 day
Why Feb 12?
To be ready for Valentines day obviously :D
Hahaha, nice one :lol:

Post Reply

Return to “Releases”