[Lou][1.1.21] Crash on saving (ElectricEnergySource::getElectricEnergySourcePrototype)

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
Rustation
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[Lou][1.1.21] Crash on saving (ElectricEnergySource::getElectricEnergySourcePrototype)

Post by Rustation »

The autosave dialog popped up and then the dialog sat at 0% progress for a few seconds, before the game crashed fully.

I've attached _autosave2 (last successful autosave) and _autosave3.tmp.zip, whic I guess was the save that was in progress when the game crashed.
Attachments
_autosave2.zip
(11.94 MiB) Downloaded 70 times
_autosave3.tmp.zip
(1.47 MiB) Downloaded 70 times
factorio-dump-current.dmp
(736.25 KiB) Downloaded 63 times
factorio-current.log
(18.49 KiB) Downloaded 69 times

Lou
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [Lou][1.1.21] Crash on saving (ElectricEnergySource::getElectricEnergySourcePrototype)

Post by Lou »

Hello!

Thank you for the feedback.

I have loaded and run you save for several minutes and I couldn't reproduce any issue with saving.

The crash seems related to electric networks, are you aware of any action you took since last succesfull save that could produce an unusual state of poles/electricSwitches/energySources/ghosts-of-previous ? Also, have experienced this more than once?

Since i cannot reproduce the issue in the moment, i am marking this as mending for now.

Rustation
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [Lou][1.1.21] Crash on saving (ElectricEnergySource::getElectricEnergySourcePrototype)

Post by Rustation »

Thanks for getting back. I was setting up oil trains, I don't believe I did anything unusual with electric networks. I resumed from my last autosave and repeated what I had been doing without incident.

Return to “Pending”