[kovarex] [1.1.12] Wrong Transport belt ghost in the way error/floating text after rotating

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
AntiElitz
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[kovarex] [1.1.12] Wrong Transport belt ghost in the way error/floating text after rotating

Post by AntiElitz »

See: https://youtu.be/n9sEkL-yR1o

After rotating there is sometimes the "Transport belt ghost in the way" error floating text when start building a lane.
I have ghost build on CNTR+LMB and rotate on space if that is relevant.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [kovarex] [1.1.12] Wrong Transport belt ghost in the way error/floating text after rotating

Post by kovarex »

I'm sorry, but I couldn't reproduce it even once in the 1.1.12 even with your settings, there is probably some other secret variable.

AntiElitz
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [kovarex] [1.1.12] Wrong Transport belt ghost in the way error/floating text after rotating

Post by AntiElitz »

hmmmm I just gave it a try to reproduce it again. But I cannot do so anymore either. I must have done something very weird in my bug testing session, because I was able to reproduce it there consistently. Maybe it's because I changed the belt lock/ unlock setting plenty of times within one session?

I guess it's 1/0 magic for now, I'll open another report when i am able to reproduce it again.

Return to “Pending”