[1.1.6] Crash during startup (LuaHelper::packageDofile; lgc.c/traversetable)

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
infantryman4life
Inserter
Inserter

[1.1.6] Crash during startup (LuaHelper::packageDofile; lgc.c/traversetable)

Post by infantryman4life »

every time i try to load into my client it keeps crashing to desktop in mid loading the mods im playing.

here is my factorio current.log and factorio-dump-current.dmp.

let me know if you need anything else.
Attachments
factorio-dump-current.dmp
(936.71 KiB) Downloaded 62 times
factorio-current.log
(116.45 KiB) Downloaded 83 times

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [1.1.6] Crash during startup (LuaHelper::packageDofile; lgc.c/traversetable)

Post by Rseding91 »

Can you zip and upload your mods folder? Based off the log file I suspect it's quite large; you might have to send it with something like google drive or dropbox.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

infantryman4life
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [1.1.6] Crash during startup (LuaHelper::packageDofile; lgc.c/traversetable)

yes i can, but i just want to say that i have to restart the pc to make it work and my mods may reach the recipe limited

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wivmktaa4vrr ... N8R6a?dl=0

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Rseding91 »

Hmm; when I load up the mods it takes ages but it hits the main menu without any errors.

Do you have any other PC available you could test it on?

infantryman4life
Inserter
Inserter

no i dont. this is the only pc i have

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Rseding91 »

Are you overclocking the CPU at all? Or RAM? If you are; can you try loading without them overclocked?

Also I notice the log file says your windows might be a little out of date (not by much; and I've never seen outdated windows cause this kind of issue) but maybe it would be worth trying.

Otherwise without being able to reproduce it on my end I can only guess as to why it might be crashing for you.

infantryman4life
Inserter
Inserter

I’m not over clocking cpu or my ram. I just did a fresh install the other day and I have all windows updated to current. I did run the client with not being over clocked and it still crashed. I tried to run windows update but it says no new updates.

Return to “Pending”