[Klonan] [1.0.0] Can't meet tutorial truck storage requirement after truck is destroyed and rebuilt

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
causa-sui
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

[Klonan] [1.0.0] Can't meet tutorial truck storage requirement after truck is destroyed and rebuilt

Post by causa-sui »

I'm playing the tutorial level where I learn how to make rail schedules. I started the level with the truck I built previously, but I got the truck destroyed in an encounter with some zerglings, and rebuilt it. Now that I have successfully scheduled rail deliveries I am tasked with loading up the truck with various materials which I have in abundance. However, loading the materials in the new truck does not have an effect on the inventory gauge and I'm unable to progress.

Since this is the last tutorial level I am simply moving on to freeplay, but I thought I should report the bug anyhow.

Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [1.0.0] Can't meet tutorial truck storage requirement after truck is destroyed and rebuilt

Post by Klonan »

Can you provide a save game?

The code looks all there, if you build a new car, it should add it to the list of cars

Return to “Pending”