[0.18.7] Blueprints with train's/wagon's do not get imported on MP maps

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
Jatsu
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.18.7] Blueprints with train's/wagon's do not get imported on MP maps

Post by Jatsu »

Not a big problem but here we are.

When i host a map on multiplayer all blueprints in my libary that contain a train or wagon are not imported.

They can easily be imported by left cliking on them so no big problems. But even after saving the map, reloading the save as a MP map, the books/bp's are not imported (again).

The tooltip in the pic might be a bit missleading (?). I read it as it is still downloading and i have to wait, but in reality nothing happends until i manueally download it. (maybe that even is true but it just doesn't finish)
Attachments
factorio_bug_bp_import2.png
factorio_bug_bp_import2.png (78.53 KiB) Viewed 1614 times
factorio_bug_bp_import.png
factorio_bug_bp_import.png (197.71 KiB) Viewed 1615 times

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.18.7] Blueprints with train's/wagon's do not get imported on MP maps

Post by Rseding91 »

Thanks for the report however I have no way to reproduce this. When I test, everything works just fine.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

planetmaker
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by planetmaker »

I sometimes had the impression that a blueprint is only uploaded to the server-usable blueprints when I explicitly want to use it. And then it takes, of course, a small time to actually upload it (depending on size and connection)

Der_Failer
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Der_Failer »

I have the same problem as the OP. I have 3 blueprints with trains in my library and when (re)connect to the server i need to import them every time. But i also have the same thing happen with another blueprint, this one is a mall (an old one from KoS, which may or may not be modified from the original. Of cause this mall do not contain any train/wagons, i'm not sure what to make of this. I also have a few other mall which import just fine.
So i played a bit to see if i can add any other information.
Placing the BP and then creating a new one also works fine, if i do it only in MP. How ever when i create a blueprint with a train (locomotive+ cargo wagon) in SP and them jump to MP they do not import automatically. The same is not true for the KoS Mall BP, when i place it and take a new BP it stays imported.

I uploaded a copy of my BP-storage (To OneDrive, since i could not uploade it here), maybe this can help to find the cause.
The BP in question are:
Book: "6, 12 Cars Stations v1" BP: "2-4 Tank Train"
Book: "Mall stuff (old)" BP: "KoS Mall"
Book: "Defence Outposts" BP: "Defence Outpost supplier"
Book: "##BUG TEST" BPs: "Train" and "train + target"
The last two are made in 0.18.14 the others are from older major versions of the game.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ajq5Q9wuBveYhvl2Y8r ... g?e=ec38gl

If there is anything more (logs or so), or something i could try for you, i will be happy to do so.

I'm currently running 0.18.14
Mods:

Code: Select all

EvoGUI 0.4.501
FARL 4.0.1
ModuleInserter 5.0.2
YARM 0.8.101
BlueprintExtensions 0.5.0
Bottleneck 0.11.3
bullet-trails 0.5.1
Clockwork 0.18.3
CursorUpgradeCarousel 1.0.2