[0.17.54] First load of game after update leads to inventory being spread out on the floor

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
VFaalcatnodriiro
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

[0.17.54] First load of game after update leads to inventory being spread out on the floor

Post by VFaalcatnodriiro »

It's very likely that it is completely my fault (because of my "mod" ValandirsTweaks, see attachments), but it did not happen with 0.16 and I don't recall it happening prior to maybe .17.50? Unfortunately I don't remember exactly when it did NOT happen the last time.

What happens / how to reproduce:
Save game with 0.17.53 (it's attached)
Update Game to .54
Load game
See most of the inventory be spread out on the floor

If you load the same game with .53, everything is fine.

Cheers :)
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(25.33 KiB) Downloaded 53 times
SpaceX-stream.zip
(18.72 MiB) Downloaded 53 times
ValandirsTweaks_0.0.3.zip
the mod probably causing the issue
(66.89 KiB) Downloaded 49 times

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.17.54] First load of game after update leads to inventory being spread out on the floor

Post by Rseding91 »

Thanks for the report however unless you can reproduce it without the mods I'm going to say it's just some mod you're using doing stuff incorrectly.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

VFaalcatnodriiro
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: [0.17.54] First load of game after update leads to inventory being spread out on the floor

Post by VFaalcatnodriiro »

Oh, it's highly reproducable. It happens on each and every update (at least since .17.50)
Unfortunately I only have the .17.53 save as of now...

But the priority of it might be somewhere near zero, unless some of you guys get really bored ;)

Have a great even.....oh shit... 1:25am? :shock:

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Rseding91 »

VFaalcatnodriiro wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:24 pm
Oh, it's highly reproducable. It happens on each and every update (at least since .17.50)
Unfortunately I only have the .17.53 save as of now...

But the priority of it might be somewhere near zero, unless some of you guys get really bored ;)

Have a great even.....oh shit... 1:25am? :shock:
Reproducible *without mods*. That's the key part. I can't reproduce it in the base game.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Return to “Pending”