[0.17.42] Weapons bar broken - unable to click on weapons

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
SteelGiant
Inserter
Inserter

[0.17.42] Weapons bar broken - unable to click on weapons

Post by SteelGiant »

In this save my character (SteelGiant) is unable to click on weapons in the weapons bar.

When clicked it causes all keyboard inputs to fail (unable to walk or open inventory). Able to get unstuck by clicking on another item like a chest. Unable to remove weapons from weapon bar. Added a new weapon and it demonstrated the same problem. Able to tab between weapons, unable to click either of them regardless of which active currently.

Problem started after dying and respawning.

Can move ammo between slots and change armour without problems. Friend in the multiplayer game does not have this problem on their character.

EDIT: Problem persisted after multiple deaths and after reloading the save, and after quittibg and restarting game client and server. Other player in the world has died and respawned without the problem since I encountered it.

SteelGiant
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [0.17.42] Weapons bar broken - unable to click on weapons

Post by SteelGiant »

It looks like the save attachment to the original post failed. I have tried another couple of times, but it doesn't seem to be working.

Here is a link to the save (17.5MB) from google drive:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1be9Vj ... Q24LL3EwBH

EDIT: log file also attached
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(11.44 KiB) Downloaded 56 times

SteelGiant
Inserter
Inserter

Post by SteelGiant »

... and unfortunately having restarted my computer today and retrying the attached save that reproducibly gave me the problem after restarting yesterday, it seems that weapon selection is working fine for me today.

Don't know what the problem was, and if I can't reproduce with that save any more I doubt anyone else can.

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Rseding91 »

If you ever do find a way to reproduce this from scratch let us know.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Return to “Pending”