[0.17.14] Loco white/red placerholder grafics limited map

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
Ojelle
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

[0.17.14] Loco white/red placerholder grafics limited map

Post by Ojelle »

Hello,

I am playing on a map with a height of 128. When i have my 'defence front' train driving, I select it from the trains menu, then toggle 'show this location on the map' -> when he is driving eastwards along the edge, I see something which should not be there. (plain red or white stripe instead of the loco's image. Its only a small strip, not the entire loco's image is gone)

Edit: works with any loco, but not on every place. Just follow one around and you have a spot within 3 seconds.
Attachments
17.14.zip
(4.7 MiB) Downloaded 61 times
Choumiko wrote:
sillyfly wrote:kovarex just posted the thread... but with #118 in the title. I think they had too much beer :D
It's a wonder how good the game is, if you consider how bad they are with the FFF numbers :mrgreen:

TruePikachu
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [0.17.14] Loco white/red placerholder grafics limited map

Post by TruePikachu »

Can you post a screenshot?

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.17.14] Loco white/red placerholder grafics limited map

Post by posila »

Hello, do you still experience this issue in 0.17.31?
If so, please post a screenshot of the glitch and factorio-current.log.

On Windows, press Win + R, type in %APPDATA%\Factorio and click OK. File Explorer should open and you should see file called factorio-current.log. If you use macOS or Linux, see paths where to find the logs: https://wiki.factorio.com/Application_d ... _directory

Return to “Pending”