[15.28] Game exchanged my inventory with another players

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
horntx
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[15.28] Game exchanged my inventory with another players

Post by horntx »

A friend and I started a world when .15 came out and played around we launched a rocket and he quit I kept playing to do infinite recherche. Today when I logged it I noticed I was significantly slower than normal and saw I had my friends old power armor and all of his inventory, his logistic requests and his auto trash slots. I typed in the chat and my name was "player" not horntx which is normally my ingame name, I tried to get on another server to check but the game didn't respond to me clicking the "browse public games" in the multiplayer menu. The only other thing I noticed is that I loaded up in a seemingly random spot in my base, different from where the thumbnail showed the game was saved. I would guess this is where he logged off
Attachments
factorio-current.log
I think this is the log
(24.18 KiB) Downloaded 53 times
player-data.json
Thought this might help, I really have no clue tho
(299 Bytes) Downloaded 37 times
Remodel.zip
world
(15.16 MiB) Downloaded 42 times

TruePikachu
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [15.28] Game exchanged my inventory with another players

Post by TruePikachu »

I swear I've seen this submitted before, but I can't find what it is a duplicate of.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

Did you load the game in singleplayer?
If so, do you have your name set to be same as your name in the game? (Other options -> Factorio username).

If you load singleplayer name, you can be assigned to some different player if your name doesn't match some player in the game.

horntx
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by horntx »

kovarex Yes it was single player oh when I checked I am not logged in, I guess I logged out somehow Thanks for the help

Return to “Pending”