[Oxyd] Blueprint Library not synced after mod reload

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
Phantom329
Inserter
Inserter

[Oxyd] Blueprint Library not synced after mod reload

Post by Phantom329 »

I have been going back and forth from my server and a creative mod world and each time I have to toggle the mod before I load the world. This causes the game to reload. The problem I found is that since I am changing my blueprint library, sometimes it doesn't keep the changes between loads. I think it has something to do with using books specifically because it only recently started to have this problem (could also be the update from 15.9 to 15.11). Specifically what happened is after saving BPs to one of my books, I left the creative world, toggled he mod, game reloaded, joined the server, and my book was reverted to before I saved the new BPs. Once I restarted my game, the missing BPs were back in my book. Also, I moved some other BPs from my library into a book and they stayed (because it was a new book) but also left empty BPs that were still labeled. The empty BPs keep coming back every time I delete them even after restarting my game.
Images
I am playing vanilla+ [Creative Mode, Equpiment Hotkeys, FARL, Loader Redux, Upgrade Planner, Vehicle Snap, Warehousing Mod]

Oxyd
Former Staff
Former Staff

Re: [Oxyd] Blueprint Library not synced after mod reload

Post by Oxyd »

Hi, I'm a bit confused about your explanation. What exactly are the steps necessary to reproduce this? Are you sure you saved the game after making changes to the library?

Return to “Pending”