Unexpected error in CrashHandler.cpp [Factorio 1.1.50 (build 59278, win64, steam)]

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
gjvanderwolf
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Unexpected error in CrashHandler.cpp [Factorio 1.1.50 (build 59278, win64, steam)]

Post by gjvanderwolf »

I was creating the last part of my military science pack with 2-nd tier crafting machines. Going about my business and then ... crash message box.

As far as I am aware of I performed no specific actions within the game. Just building.

My system was running youtube in Firefox next to Factorio. Also, after investigating I found out the feature Storage Sense was enable by the people that think own my PC because I use software they made, e.g. Windows10. They are monitoring my disks to help me and when they decide that it is time for cleaning up their PC they start doing so. Might have intervened with my using that PC.

Files included as attachments.

Hope this report helps shed some light on this crash.
Attachments
_autosave1.zip
the last used _autosave file.
(4.64 MiB) Downloaded 97 times
factorio-dump-current.dmp
(910.06 KiB) Downloaded 95 times
factorio-current.log
(19.56 KiB) Downloaded 100 times

boskid
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Unexpected error in CrashHandler.cpp [Factorio 1.1.50 (build 59278, win64, steam)]

Post by boskid »

Given 96791, 96826, 101037 and this topic now, i would suggest not reporting "random crashes" until you make sure that its not your hardware that is causing the issues. Moving to Pending.

Return to “Pending”