landfill bug

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
tenim
Inserter
Inserter

landfill bug

Post by tenim »

i have a map with a certain location and, if i use landfill to create a horizontal line from the players position (savegame) he fills the land but also fills a duplicate line 5 tiles under the original landfill line. have the savegame attached.
just continue to fill the line to the right and you will see the second line unter the line fills also.

the log window says "invald pan value (error code 255)".
Attachments
stand 2.zip
(13.97 MiB) Downloaded 96 times

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: landfill bug

Post by kovarex »

The Terrain correction logic is problematic overall and it will be probably solved in later major versions by bigger changes we plan.

BenSeidel
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by BenSeidel »

kovarex wrote:later major versions by bigger changes we plan.
/drool

jarcionek
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by jarcionek »

I just wanted to report the same bug but I found this thread so I am attaching a gif I have already prepared :)

Warialinth
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Warialinth »

Yeah same here ..also if you can create this issue by placing landfill close to already existing strips of the land ..it getts worse more you do it and older (and bigger your map is.) You can avoid this by just avoiding placing landfill paralel to other landfill strips and single 1x1 tiles. Not fix but at least it won't ruin your landfilling efforts ;)

Return to “Pending”