can you publish some of the 3d files?

Place to ask discuss and request the modding support of Factorio. Don't request mods here.
ownlyme
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

can you publish some of the 3d files?

Post by ownlyme »

It would be very helpful if i had the biter, spitter and worm assets so i can update my blood mod.
Last version all the blood decals were handdrawn and synced with the dying animation as good as possible, but with the new variety of dying animations that's not really doable anymore.
Thank you.
mods.factorio.com/user/ownlyme
My requests: uiAbove||Grenade arc||Blueprint allies||Creeps forget command/ don't get removed||Player Modifiers||textbox::selection||Better Heat IF||Singleplayer RCON||tank bug w/ min_range >= projectile_creation_distance

Boodals
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: can you publish some of the 3d files?

Post by Boodals »

The devs have said numerous times that they will not publically release the 3d asset files. And even if they did, you wouldn't be able to use them without all of the scripts and tools they use to render them into sprites, unless you replicated them all yourself.

ownlyme
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: can you publish some of the 3d files?

Post by ownlyme »

thats why they should give us the scripts too

they will change the models in the next update again anyway since they look like sterile crap
mods.factorio.com/user/ownlyme
My requests: uiAbove||Grenade arc||Blueprint allies||Creeps forget command/ don't get removed||Player Modifiers||textbox::selection||Better Heat IF||Singleplayer RCON||tank bug w/ min_range >= projectile_creation_distance

Return to “Modding interface requests”