Factorio Time Travel ^_^

Things that are not directly connected with Factorio.
PanTobi
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Factorio Time Travel ^_^

Post by PanTobi »

Hey, im one of first Factorio Players...
And on Factorio 0.11 i create World... and im still playing same World to this Day ^_^

2 days ago i updated my Game to 0.18
And i can't wait for Helicopters Update to Scout new Terrains with New World Generator ^_^

Here is some shots of How map generator works between versions 0.11 and 0.17
Look at how Aliens Camp change and how Resources change its size and density :o

- There was 3 Cities
:: One was mine and two other belongs to other players ( we were playing in 3 ) Sosnowiec by Fraxxo and SkyPort by Skaya
Skaya or something like that xD i dont remember his name but it was something like Skaya :3 lol...

- There was 2 Cities
SkyPort got removed because Skaya left server, and it was removed to make some space for me :)...
Also Risar join us ^_^ but he was pretty big Noob... he join Sosnowiec City... and Sosnowiec got destroyed by Aliens Invasion :D

New World Generator was generating INSANE amount of resources so they build new City "Radom City" on North of my City.

- There was many players but almost every1 join and quit after few days of playing
Fraxxo and Risar also quit because it was almost not possible to play on Server, LAGS LAGS and lags :x...

- Only 1/3 players / day on private server, server was not visible on browser anymore :(...
because Risar and Fraxxo quit server Radom City got destroyed after few weeks because there was no enough coal to support Steam Engines

- I'm alone...
There was no point to keep server alive... Map was around 400 MB big and server was very weak T_T...
and no player wanted to play, even i quit Factorio for while

- I'm still alone...
I build many more new structures, i remove old structures that didint even work
we had HUGE 400 Steam Engines Power Plant... but with old boilers ( those 1x1 xDDD ) so it was not working anywaa :c...

- I quit...
I'm not playing this map anymore... im just building there using Creative Mode and /editor

- Maybe im back?...
i want to start building new base :3...

Who knows... i downloaded 0.18 version just 2 days ago ^_^...

Return to “Off topic”