Hello!

Things that are not directly connected with Factorio.
jbox1
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Hello!

Post by jbox1 »

Hello!

I'm relatively new to Factorio, and just joined this forum. I got Factorio using a steam gift card I got for Christmas, and already have 200 hours logged. I'm close to launching my first rocket in my current playthrough, and am also interested in modding. I currently have one mini-mod "Make burner miners GREAT again!", which is available on the mod portal. It's pretty simple, but it's a start. I'm hoping to make more mods in the future, and see more of the Factorio community!
jbox1
I take pride in filling up a forum!

Rjskeet
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Hello!

Post by Rjskeet »

jbox1 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:20 am
Hello!

I'm relatively new to Factorio, and just joined this forum. I got Factorio using a steam gift card I got for Christmas, and already have 200 hours logged. I'm close to launching my first rocket in my current playthrough, and am also interested in modding. I currently have one mini-mod "Make burner miners GREAT again!", which is available on the mod portal. It's pretty simple, but it's a start. I'm hoping to make more mods in the future, and see more of the Factorio community!
Hmm, I sense the spaghetti In this one, only time can straighten those belts. Maybe in the next 1000 hours he will emerge anew...

Lol jk welcome friend

jbox1
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by jbox1 »

I'll post my Factory later. most of it is clean, but near the end I went "screw it" and have up on the idea of using a clean bus. I'll fix it up later TM
jbox1
I take pride in filling up a forum!

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Koub »

[Koub] Moved to Off Topic
Hi and welcome.
I took the liberty to move your topic to Off topic, to keep General Discussions host threads of discussions about the fame itself.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

Jap2.0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Jap2.0 »

Rjskeet wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:31 am
jbox1 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:20 am
Hello!

Hmm, I sense the spaghetti In this one, only time can straighten those belts. Maybe in the next 1000 hours he will emerge anew...

Lol jk welcome friend
How dare you not accept spaghetti as the true way to design any factory? :P
There are 10 types of people: those who get this joke and those who don't.

Return to “Off topic”