contest

Things that are not directly connected with Factorio.
nours77
Inserter
Inserter

contest

Post by nours77 »

Salutation factorio team, It s been a while since i post here...

I would like to say, 6 years of work and you have not even finish your little game...? And you said on steam 9 month left because you finally organized... wwooooaaaaa ! Serously !
I know you said you like testing things but if you want my opinion you should stop and finish it quickly.
Because the contest coming with satisfactory, almsot the same game has you but in 3d. The next generation come and you not even close to finish, overhaul of reserch, campain,... You should try to think what you want for your game once and for all.
Well, I do not expect anything from factorio from a while, I find just a shame that you remain blocked in this. Finish it fast and do another game.

good keep going
un râleur qui ne vous veut veux que du bien.

Nova
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: contest

Post by Nova »

Why should they make another game? Why should they finish Factorio fast? Don't you think that the quality of the game will rise if they invest more development time in it?
Why do you even want the game finished? What do you get from a "finished" game? What if this "new" game is not your genre? You would then have urged Wube Software to finish Factorio but won't even play this "new game".
Greetings, Nova.
Factorio is one of the greatest games I ever played, with one of the best developers I ever heard of.

RyanTheKiller
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by RyanTheKiller »

First of all: I personally think that Satisfactory is going to be a big flop. The game looks good and looks fun, but i think the game will be buggie and lacking a lot of content.

I think you want the game to be finished, so that the game will get more attention? I get that, my friends don't want to buy it because it's still in development. And if they make a new game, it should be Factorio 2.0 for sure!

steinio
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by steinio »

RyanTheKiller wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:04 pm
First of all: I personally think that Satisfactory is going to be a big flop. The game looks good and looks fun, but i think the game will be buggie and lacking a lot of content.

I think you want the game to be finished, so that the game will get more attention? I get that, my friends don't want to buy it because it's still in development. And if they make a new game, it should be Factorio 2.0 for sure!
Me too, Epic store can go to hell.

@OP, stop trolling.

Transport Belt Repair Man

View unread Posts

brunzenstein
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by brunzenstein »

RyanTheKiller wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:04 pm
First of all: I personally think that Satisfactory is going to be a big flop.
Correct -
Satisfactory may be very nice looking but as far as one can see today, it will certainly lack the inherent depth of Factorio by a mile.

GrumpyJoe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by GrumpyJoe »

For that "other game" my bets are on
a) its not even close to be released (i dont give a rats ass on promises, into gaming for far too long now) and if, they´d make the same mistake alot of publishers do nowadays. release a a buggy game with very little content, just "to have it released"
b) its not even playable at a scale of "usual" Factorio megabases. Pretty looks only on high end machines, or have a tiny factory that looks like you could smash it together on a mobile app

Anyway, i like the look of Factorio and with a game thats addictive as this, which i havent felt in a looooooong time, i doubt Satisfactory will come even close, just because its somewhere in the same direction, only with 3D.

I like the way this is developed.
Alot of its strongpoints have to do with how they have an ear for the community, the promt fixes, the way they work with modders (missing an interface? bam, there you have it)
This is so much more than just playing the game, which i have done for a thousand hours too much, according to my friends :D

quyxkh
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by quyxkh »

Can we please stop bumping this drivel? Just lock it already.

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Koub »

Yep /agreed. OP didn't come back on the forum since this postroll, and not much seems to come out of it.
[Koub]Topic locked.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

Return to “Off topic”