THE ONE THING THAT PISS ME OFF (clickbait)

Things that are not directly connected with Factorio.
batorfly
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

THE ONE THING THAT PISS ME OFF (clickbait)

Post by batorfly »

Just two letters: EA. It's enough to drive me crazy.
On the other hand: Factorio Dev's... they gave us so much, for so little!
DUH
To make long story short: Firstly: i'm an intern in shitty firm, so even a Factorio t-shirt is expensive for me (with shipping: $28). For month i get about 1000PLN, equivalent in dollars - 290$ :D
But when i get better salary, i buy at least t-shirt x3, and more keys for friends to spread the word FACTORIO. I feel almost obliged to do so.
Why? Because when big piles of shit like EA just want to milk gamers, we need to support our precious Lords and Saviors, Dev's.
Secondly: Wee need to fck them (Main target EAAAAA) up really hard as a gamers, . I think most of you know what's up, if not really- go watch YongYea on Youtube.
Deep analysis and stuff. I recommend two videos titled: "EA Details (Insufficient) Changes to Battlefront 2's Rewards System" and "EA CFO Claims People Don't Like Linear Games As Much Anymore".
Even if you know what's up, but you are not up-to-date, it's good to watch these Game News Vlog stuff.
It is a royal battle between us and big greedy AAA publishers. FOR THE HORDE XD

Sory for bad grammar, as you can probably tell with the currency - PLN, i'm from poland, english is my second language.

olafthecat
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: THE ONE THING THAT PISS ME OFF (clickbait)

Post by olafthecat »

MY GOD.
I honestly believe that Indie is the way to go, at least for now. In game purchasing and, in some cases DLC, have led to AAA games being incomplete at best. ome of them have enormous gaps in content and the 'required' DLC often costs up to original game. StarWars Battlefront is a great example for this. t is a game that only features a few maps, an absolute bomb of overpriced DLC and a ton of bugs and glitches due to unnecessary accelerated development.What makes it even worse is that they not only left out all of the prequels from the game, but also left out most of the content from the original saga. You actually have to pay for the death star, one of the most iconic parts of the series. Basically, we will just stop playing their games, because they are not 'games' anymore. They are an attempt to snatch as much cash out of our wallets for as little content as possible. Some of them are nothing more than glorified gambling. In conclusion, I would say that, for now, to avoid these games, as we may be able to force the developers to stop what they are doing now.
Gonna start playing again with 0.16 build.
That's all.

Return to “Off topic”