[Game/Discord] The moon Europa, Subs, and Lovecraft Horrors.

Things that are not directly connected with Factorio.
GoldenPorkchop80
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

[Game/Discord] The moon Europa, Subs, and Lovecraft Horrors.

Post by GoldenPorkchop80 »

What do all of these have in common? They all describe the free, open-source game for Windows and Linux:
Barotrauma.

Created by the same mastermind who made SCP: Containment Breach, Barotrauma has you controlling a crewmember of a submarine located underneath of the surface of Europa, one of Jupiter's moons; a frozen iceball, where cosmic radiation is so intense, that any colony has to be built deep underground to be survivable. The immense water pressure and isolation of the ship would be enough to drive any veteran captain on earth insane in a matter of weeks, that is, without all of the aliens trying to eat you.
It's a pretty fun game to experience in multiplayer. There's a sub editor, singleplayer campaign, and traitors. It's even more fun when you can actually cooperate with other people, which is why i'm just going to shamelessly place this link to my Discord server here, where we host a Barotrauma server on the weekends [sometimes]. We are located in the US West region, and we (sorry) only allow users who can speak in english. We have a somewhat active community, and we hope you'll join us!
Contact me:
telnet.Telehack.com (My username is gpc80)
Steam
Twitch.tv
Reddit
Email:redrouster2000@gmail.com (Mods, Admins, and Game Devs ONLY! Anyone else will be blocked on my email, and on this forum)
Hamachi VPN: Please send me a PM for network info.
Forums: Send me a PM

olafthecat
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [Game/Discord] The moon Europa, Subs, and Lovecraft Horrors.

Post by olafthecat »

I think I tried to get this a while back, but couldn't due to a few, 'minor issues' with my computer. ;)
I'll try again, this time on my laptop.
Looks fun though, despite being unable to play! :D
Gonna start playing again with 0.16 build.
That's all.

Return to “Off topic”