To be fair...

Things that are not directly connected with Factorio.
jackthesmack
Inserter
Inserter

To be fair...

Post by jackthesmack »

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Factorio. The game progresses at an extremely subtle pace, and without a solid grasp of theoretical algorithms most of the engineering will go over a typical gamer's head. There’s also Factorio’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into it's characterisation- it's personal philosophy draws heavily from the 19th century's view of nature as merely an obstacle, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these designs, to realize that they’re not just gameplay elements- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Factorio truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the planning in Factorio’s iconic machine, the Transport Belt, which itself is a symbolic representation of a pass by value. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Michal Kovarik and Tomas Kozelek's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer monitors. What fools.. how I pity them. :lol:

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Factorio tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 8-)

Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: To be fair...

Post by Klonan »

Moved to off-topic...

olafthecat
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by olafthecat »

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Factorio tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 8-)
Okaay...
Did we need to know this?
Gonna start playing again with 0.16 build.
That's all.

userasd
Inserter
Inserter

Post by userasd »

What a fool... How I pity you.

Return to “Off topic”