Your Logistic Robots Are Broken! [Forum Game]

Things that are not directly connected with Factorio.
Sigma1
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Your Logistic Robots Are Broken! [Forum Game]

Post by Sigma1 »

The bots bring you a lost dragon scroll which gives you a lv.3 speed boost. Then they boost you even more, and you go so fast you turn into a black hole.

I request a starship that can escape from the black hole's pull. The ship has to also look awesome.
she/they

foodfactorio
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by foodfactorio »

(are we too late? your avatar location says that you are "Lost in Space") :)
(also me from the mod portal - im not dustine lol) = https://mods.factorio.com/mods/Dustine/ ... ssion/9108
my 1st Mod Idea :) viewtopic.php?f=33&t=50256

Aeternus
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Aeternus »

The totally awesome starship isn't exactly a safe starship. It escapes the black hole but then breaks up, and you have to eject in an escape pod. You crash on a planet with nothing more then a few metal plates, a Burner Drill, a Stone Furnace and a few Logistics Bots that you honestly don't remember stuffing in the escape pod.

You request some wood to get the burner drill going.

Sigma1
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Sigma1 »

They bring you some ash. It was once wood, but it burned in the crash.

I request a CPU.
she/they

Kayanor
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Kayanor »

The robot starts flying towards a chest with grilled CPUs in it as the game suddenly freezes and a progress bar appears.
"Updating may take up to several minutes, please be patient." - The game seems to be updating.
After the game started again, the changelog pops up, saying "Fixed that logistic robots do random stuff instead of their actual work. (7468)".
As soon as you open the save game, the robot changes it's direction, flying to the chest with working CPUs, and delivers the requested CPU to you.

============

Sorry for closing this, but as I saw my colleague, as well as other people complaining about them I changed my mind and instead of participating in forum games I might now go ahead and do my moderator work. This includes keeping the forum on-topic.
My main reasons for locking this are post count inflation as well as spamming the activity feed.

Topic locked, please do not start any new forum game.
Former moderator.

Return to “Off topic”