Other Games

Things that are not directly connected with Factorio.
CrAzyP3rS0n
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Other Games

Post by CrAzyP3rS0n »

Does any of you know any other games like factorio, minecraft or terraria cause ive completed all of them and i really like the survival/adventure/automation blend in those types of games. Btw id like the suggestions to be fairly cheap as in under $10

Thanks
CrAzy

ficolas
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Other Games

Post by ficolas »

If ypu want a game like those the best thing is a gamechanging mod, for minecraft there is terra firma craft, or btw or tons of tech mods, for terraria there are also some awesome mods, and I wont say any mod for factorio cuz I dont wanna selfadvertise so much! Also factorio mods arent so gamechanging.

CrAzyP3rS0n
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by CrAzyP3rS0n »

If ypu want a game like those the best thing is a gamechanging mod, for minecraft there is terra firma craft, or btw or tons of tech mods, for terraria there are also some awesome mods, and I wont say any mod for factorio cuz I dont wanna selfadvertise so much! Also factorio mods arent so gamechanging.
yeah but ive played alot of the mods for MC like ftb and technic pack and the mods for terraria so i want new games instead of mods.

CrAzy

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

SpaceChem. http://www.spacechemthegame.com/

Btw: I would LOVE, if planned refining worked a bit like this. Very much easier of course. For example having two sorts of input, which need to be in the right ratio, and heated to the right point.
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Math3vv
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Math3vv »

ssilk wrote:SpaceChem. http://www.spacechemthegame.com/

Btw: I would LOVE, if planned refining worked a bit like this. Very much easier of course. For example having two sorts of input, which need to be in the right ratio, and heated to the right point.
that game is awsome (haven't played it for months tough...) i wonder how far they have gotten whit it since i played

also maby "dwarf fortres" is something for you ?

Return to “Off topic”