I already have some ideas to mod with it, but do not see it yet in the Wiki prototype definitions page. That would be greatly helpful if it gets updated.
Also wonder how much properties (and their interactions with other things) are differed between "spider-vehicle" and "car".
Below are some specific questions I want to ask:
- "spider-vehicle": When does chain_shooting_cooldown_modifier work? Only on automatic weapon cycling mode?
- "spider-vehicle": Does manual firing (say, holding the space bar) benefit from chain_shooting_cooldown_modifier?
- "spider-vehicle": Would chain_shooting_cooldown_modifier = 0.25 be a better analogy to four weapons firing at once? (Now 0.5)
- "spider-vehicle": Is "spidertron-remote" only interacting with entities under "spider-vehicle"?
- "spider-vehicle": What does torso_rotation_speed affect? Only on graphics? Or can affect controls?
- "spider-vehicle": What does height affect? Only on graphics? Or can affect controls?
- "spider-vehicle": What does spider_engine.military_target means? (Relations between engine and target?)
- "simple-entity-with-force": Likewise, what does "spidertron-military-target" actually used for? (I thought it was the blinking colour dot after remote control click, but both the icon and picture points to steel chest instead.)
- Any other differences from prototype "car" not mentioned above?
- "spider-vehicle": If I want to make the spidertron double as fast/slow in movement, what should I change? (Here weight = 1, looks very different use from "car", "locomotive", etc.)