Are there any flags descriptions?

Place to get help with not working mods / modding interface.
apriori
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Are there any flags descriptions?

Post by apriori »

I can't understand what some of flags do. "filter-directions" - ??? (as example)

If I set flag "not-on-map" to the entity (train stop) that has "null graphics" (empty png) - it's on the map (and minimap) anyway.
Also when I set friendly_map_color = {r=1, g=1, b=0} to the same entity - it doesn't change it's colour on the map.
WAIDW? I want my visible entity to be labeled on the map with text and the special colour.
Any code or mods posted by me are WTFPL, unless otherwise copyrights are specified.

aubergine18
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Are there any flags descriptions?

Post by aubergine18 »

friendly_map_color? did you mean map_color?

Train stops are hard coded in relation to what they show on minimap etc. I don't think there's a way round that.

The filter-directions flag limits rotation during placement to some internal hard-coded criteria as far as I can tell. Offshore pumps and train stops / signals being good examples.
Better forum search for modders: Enclose your search term in quotes, eg. "font_color" or "custom-input" - it prevents the forum search from splitting on hypens and underscores, resulting in much more accurate results.

Return to “Modding help”