Angel+Bob: cannot void polluted artificial fish water

Bugs that are actually features.
wheezil
Inserter
Inserter

Angel+Bob: cannot void polluted artificial fish water

Post by wheezil »

PLaying Angel+Bob mod packs, I am trying to breed a lot of fish for meat, but I find that I have an excess of polluted artificial fish water. Unfortunately the clarifier doesn't do anything with polluted artificial fish water. I can turn it into crystal splinters of course.

boskid
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Angel+Bob: cannot void polluted artificial fish water

Post by boskid »

From the given set of details (there is not even list of mods or an empty save to sync mods with) i am declaring this to be not a (base game) bug.

wheezil
Inserter
Inserter

Post by wheezil »

Yes you are quite right! This is not a base bug, I believe that it is purely an Angel+Bob mods (clarifier) recipe issue. LMK if there is a better forum topic for posting this issue. I've attached a save, the player is by the clarifier I expected to flush the polluted fish water.
Thanks!
john

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by valneq »

wheezil wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:04 pm
PLaying Angel+Bob mod packs, I am trying to breed a lot of fish for meat, but I find that I have an excess of polluted artificial fish water. Unfortunately the clarifier doesn't do anything with polluted artificial fish water. I can turn it into crystal splinters of course.
In the future, please post issues with Angel's mods in the respective subforum here: viewforum.php?f=185
This observation in particular is intended: polluted artificial fish water is too precious to be voided. If you have too much, turn it into crystal splinters.

Return to “Not a bug”