Spidertron Remote

Bugs that are actually features.
TheMcChef
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Spidertron Remote

Post by TheMcChef »

Not sure if its a bug, or i am just dumb(always possible) LOL.... but i do not have the recipe for the spidertron remote anywhere at all. I have tried to handcraft it, but i cant. I even checked in assembly machines. the recipe is not anywhere to be found. I was using the shortcuts 1.1 mod at the time i unlocked the spidertron. So i am not sure if that had anything to do with this, But i have turned off the mod, checked in settings, everything i can think of, and i do not have the remote anywhere. The only way i have been able to get the remote is when i hit the spidertron remote button that is part of the Shortcuts 1.1 mod. but without the mod active i can not find it and it disapears from my inventory

Would it be because of the mod that this is the case? or is this actually a bug ?

if it helps.....

version 1.1.34
build 58519, win64

Silari
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Spidertron Remote

Post by Silari »

Removing a mod doesn't revert all the changes it made to your game. IIRC the Shortcuts mod removes the spidertron remote recipe from the spidertron tech, as it has the shortcut to create the remote instead, so you never get the recipe for it unlocked. Removing the mod adds it back to the technology, but since you've already researched it the recipe is still disabled for you.

You can use a console command to reset your recipes. IIRC, the command is

Code: Select all

/c game.player.force.reset_technology_effects()

TheMcChef
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by TheMcChef »

Ah, ok. so if i start a playthrough with out that mod, ill have the recipe. Got it. Thanks. just making sure i didnt have a screwy game

Darkthor69
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Darkthor69 »

With "Shortcuts for 1.1" there is a shortcut that create de remote for free, the simbol es green with some dots and a X

Return to “Not a bug”