[0.17.79] (no mods) Train station cannot be selected or routed to.

Bugs that are actually features.
Blindleistung
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[0.17.79] (no mods) Train station cannot be selected or routed to.

Post by Blindleistung »

In a somewhat advanced game in [0.17.79], no mods, I have a train station which trains cannot find.

(link to savegame included)

When a train stands a few tiles before the station, I can set the target station or make it go there.
When standing anywhere further away from the station, it will indicate 'no path'. Trying to add the station to the schedule does not even show the station in the list. Just by driving the locomotive closer to the station will have it appear in the list again and allow routing there.

In the savegame provided, the player is in a locomotive with a scheduled stop "Kohle_ein". To reproduce bug, try to click 'go to' on this stop. Train refuses to do so.
Next, delete the stop and try to add it again. It is missing. But it is just a few tiles away to the northeast.
Next, drive the engine manually there (just go forward and turning right) till short before. Now adding and auto-routing works. Driving past the stop and the stop cannot be reached again.

Picking up and replacing the engine or the trainstop does not fix it. Rerouting the track to the left of it to enter from sound instead of west does not fix it.

gamestate is here:
https://schaaps.de/users/adahlhoff/17_all_Default.zip

In this game, nothing was changed on the settings when starting a game. All vanilla, no mods, no changes besides a random-seed.
Attachments
factorio-current.log
log of start-game, load savedgame, click on train-go-to, exit game.
(5.13 KiB) Downloaded 46 times

Olacken
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: [0.17.79] (no mods) Train station cannot be selected or routed to.

Post by Olacken »

You have a signal set on the wrong side of the rail 4 block before the stop

Edit: I also must say I do really like your belt layout

Blindleistung
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [0.17.79] (no mods) Train station cannot be selected or routed to.

Post by Blindleistung »

Thanks for your quick reply. Yes, the signal seems to be an error. Did not notice it. I never use rails bidirectional and it was a misclicked signal. Just wondering why this made it not accept.

Return to “Not a bug”