Offshore pump

Bugs that are actually features.
Gentil
Inserter
Inserter

Offshore pump

Post by Gentil »

I have a bug with the Offshore pump, it tells me not to pump water, but in the pipe that is connected to it there is water that circulates, and at the end of the circuit, I store the water in a tank, but in the pipe that is before the tank the water flow and 5.3, in the pipe before this the flow is 10 etc, the flow decreases for no reason, is after a while it returns to normal I have a good flow .

you can see it with these 2 screens
Attachments
unknown.png
unknown.png (452.7 KiB) Viewed 1703 times
unknown.png
unknown.png (4.04 MiB) Viewed 1703 times

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Offshore pump

Post by mmmPI »

i am not sure what you mean.

But it look like, the pump before the tank "drain" the water in the pipes before the tank is full. This create aspiration, and all the pipes looks empty.

When the tank is full, the pump just before it stop being active, and then instead of all the pipes staying empty, the water start filling them.

Maybe you will see the same thing if you remove the tank full of water, and place it again.

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Loewchen »

The pump is modded, can you reproduce your issue without mods? If yes post a vanilla save please, if no report the issue to the mod author.

Gentil
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Gentil »

mmmPI wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:16 pm
i am not sure what you mean.

But it look like, the pump before the tank "drain" the water in the pipes before the tank is full. This create aspiration, and all the pipes looks empty.

When the tank is full, the pump just before it stop being active, and then instead of all the pipes staying empty, the water start filling them.

Maybe you will see the same thing if you remove the tank full of water, and place it again.
here is the pump that is at the inlet of the tank and here is what it receives as water flow, I don't have enough flow to fill the tank, while I have 2 coastal pumps at the inlet, I added one
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (1.55 MiB) Viewed 1686 times

Gentil
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Gentil »

Loewchen wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:20 pm
The pump is modded, can you reproduce your issue without mods? If yes post a vanilla save please, if no report the issue to the mod author.
I just tested without mods and I don't have this problem anymore, you're right it comes from mod space exploration

BlueTemplar
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by BlueTemplar »

The water content shown does not directly indicate the flow.
Related :
viewtopic.php?p=446339#p446339
BobDiggity (mod-scenario-pack)

Return to “Not a bug”