[0.17.56] Can't open blueprint detail with right mouse click in the inventory

Bugs that are actually features.
Nephiro
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.17.56] Can't open blueprint detail with right mouse click in the inventory

Post by Nephiro »

I have one blueprint in the inventory, right click of the mouse on it, it doesn't open the blueprint detail window, I have to place it in the toolbar and then do the right mouse click.

factorio-current.log
(5.81 KiB) Downloaded 45 times
Nephiro 1.zip
(3.87 MiB) Downloaded 45 times

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.17.56] Can't open blueprint detail with right mouse click in the inventory

Post by posila »

Does it work if you reload the save? I could not reproduce it even with your save (did you upload correct one? it's the same one as in your other bug report)

Nephiro
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [0.17.56] Can't open blueprint detail with right mouse click in the inventory

Post by Nephiro »

It doesn't work and I know it's the same save file as the other one. Here another one but still can't open, I use the right click of the mouse, the icon of the blueprint blink but nothing happen.

imm.png
imm.png (572.81 KiB) Viewed 1004 times
new.zip
(3.87 MiB) Downloaded 46 times

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by posila »

Thanks for the new save, however it still works fine for me in it.

Have you changed control bindings in any way? If so - what have you changed? If not, can you try to reset control bindings in the settings menu?

Nephiro
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Nephiro »

I have changed the key binding, I tried reset them and it works fine. However the option "Open item information" with my custom key binding is still right mouse click in the inventory, also I use right click to rotate items, theoretically they shoulden't go in conflicts but they do. Here my key configuration.

config.ini
(22.7 KiB) Downloaded 39 times

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by posila »

You have stack transfer and open item set to the same thing, so it is trying to transfer it logistic trash slots (which you have not researched yet ... spoiler). Before you ask ... I'll notify some responsible person that this happened.

Nephiro
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Nephiro »

Thanks for your support ;)

Return to “Not a bug”