0.17.38 Blueprint won't be built from personal roboport

Bugs that are actually features.
Feltcherab
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

0.17.38 Blueprint won't be built from personal roboport

Post by Feltcherab »

Hi,

After I had built a large ore-to-blue-chips outpost, I noticed my BP's won't be built from my personal roboports. I've added a savegame for more analysis.

I'm currently standing in nowhereville and plopped 2 BP's at the player's location. One rail-section within the green logistic area just below the player and one just above the player, outside range of any roboports.

Initially both rail-sections weren't built at all, but after I supplied the logistic area with a storage chest and materials bots immediately built the lower BP, that's within range. However, the top one, that's out of reach is not being built by my personal roboports.

I've checked the follow conditions:
* I have 50 construction bots in my inventory
* I have rails available in my inventory.
* My suit has personal roboports and power is available.
* This is the only BP that is to be built (in old bugreports I found that lot's of outstanding BP's down construction. But the lower of the BP shows that this isn't the case as it was built immediately and this is the only one to be built).
* I am standing right next to it, well within range.
* why won't it built?

Other considerations:
* I've just finished a large Ore-to-blue-chips outpost, where I BP'ed lots of furnaces that should contain modules, that I did not have at the time. Now I do, all furnaces contain (different) modules; there is no outstanding pending module request from the network.
* I've played around with older savegames (0.15 and 0.16) and activated Seablock, LTN and FARL briefly, didn't like it, deactivated it.
* I have older savegames, so I can check when it was last working, so the difference between these saves should tell what action caused this, although a lot can be changed within these saves. Let me know if you need this.

Appreciated if this can be fixed!

...I had to split the savegame in 3 zips (due to filesize limits): .001 .002 and .003. (open these 3 in winzip and it will figure out these are three parts of 1 file)
...Had to rename these 3 files (due to invalid file extension) to: .001.zip .002.zip and .003.zip
Attachments
0.17 S168 - Ghost dont build - splitzip.003.zip
(10.14 MiB) Downloaded 53 times
0.17 S168 - Ghost dont build - splitzip.002.zip
(10.49 MiB) Downloaded 54 times
0.17 S168 - Ghost dont build - splitzip.001.zip
(10.49 MiB) Downloaded 53 times

Feltcherab
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: 0.17.38 Blueprint won't be built from personal roboport

Post by Feltcherab »

I got it! The problem was between the Keyboard and Chair!

... I should've clicked "toggle exoskeleton". That did the trick. :oops:

Return to “Not a bug”