Blueprint Tiles

Bugs that are actually features.
struppi
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Blueprint Tiles

Post by struppi »

I think it happened with Version 0.17.10 but suddenly I cannot create a blueprint with Tiles anymore. Before that I could mark an empty area and got all the tiles of it. If some entity was in the area only the entity was selected for blueprint but there was a checkbox for "Tiles" to also have the tiles (which results in Landfill) in the blueprint. Now this is gone.
I can still create tile blueprints if I ghost landfill on water and select it for blueprint but I cannot get a blueprint with entities and landfill so my bots can build islands with objects on it (like loading roboports in a lake). My old blueprints also work. Please give us the checkbox for "Tiles" on blueprint creation back.

tehfreek
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Blueprint Tiles

Post by tehfreek »

• Changed landfilling result to be tile called "landfill" instead of tile called "grass-1". It looks the same for now, but it solves some unexpected behaviour. We might give it a custom graphics later on. (67282) Existing blueprints containing "grass-1" will be migrated to the "landfill" tile.
viewtopic.php?p=410996

Place actual landfill and blueprint that.

struppi
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Blueprint Tiles

Post by struppi »

Ok I tried different ways now and I can create the blueprint I want again but I have to have landfilled the area first to create the blueprint. Before I could just use any place to create the blueprint.
I still think the blueprint generation was better when it selected the gras with it if you checked the Tiles box and convert it to landfill.
Attachments
What I finally want
What I finally want
tile_bp3.png (300.14 KiB) Viewed 3420 times
What I actually get
What I actually get
tile_bp2.png (197.56 KiB) Viewed 3420 times
What I actually can select
What I actually can select
tile_bp1.png (1.15 MiB) Viewed 3420 times

Return to “Not a bug”