[0.16.50] I can not create a recipe

Bugs that are actually features.
_npo6ka_
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

[0.16.50] I can not create a recipe

Post by _npo6ka_ »

I play the factorio modpak seablock pack 0.2.11.
I ran into a very strange problem. I tried to create a paper with the necessary resources in the inventory, but the game tells me that I can not craft it.
imgs
I thought that maybe it's other item? But after the craft it turned out to be exactly the item that was needed created the opportunity to create a paper appeared. Why is this happening?
img

TruePikachu
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [0.16.50] I can not create a recipe

Post by TruePikachu »

Long-time bug, when there are multiple unlocked ways to produce a resource (in this case the pulp), I've heard that the game uses the most recently unlocked method when handcrafting dependencies, even if that particular recipe doesn't work in handcrafting.

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Rseding91 »

TruePikachu wrote:Long-time bug, when there are multiple unlocked ways to produce a resource (in this case the pulp), I've heard that the game uses the most recently unlocked method when handcrafting dependencies, even if that particular recipe doesn't work in handcrafting.
It uses the one that the mod(s) said to use. In this case every one of the mods said "yeah this is fine" so the game uses the first one in the sort order.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

_npo6ka_
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by _npo6ka_ »

Rseding91 wrote:
TruePikachu wrote:Long-time bug, when there are multiple unlocked ways to produce a resource (in this case the pulp), I've heard that the game uses the most recently unlocked method when handcrafting dependencies, even if that particular recipe doesn't work in handcrafting.
It uses the one that the mod(s) said to use. In this case every one of the mods said "yeah this is fine" so the game uses the first one in the sort order.
Why then tooltip shows that I can make this recipe. Usually in tooltip it shows what I do not have for crafting. It turns out that tooltip works correctly and there other sorting?

Return to “Not a bug”