[0.16.51] Modded game freezes when laying bricks

Bugs that are actually features.
liqo
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.16.51] Modded game freezes when laying bricks

Post by liqo »

Hello,
I've recently started using mods and now my game freezes when I try to lay down brick path. Size of the path doesn't matter, neither whether I do it manually or order bots to do it. The game just freezes, stops reacting and then its RAM usage cyclically increases until it drops down after a while and starts increasing again. The issue is definitely related to the combination of mods I'm running, when everything is disabled it works just fine. I'll try to pinpoint which one is responsible so I can continue playing. In the meantime I figured that I just let you know about this weird behavior because of the nature of the bug the game log doesn't suggest anything.

Save, mods & log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Jl5_D4 ... sp=sharing

EDIT #1: After quick glance at the mods I have active, the perpetrator identified itself by its name - the Bot Landfill mod. Disabling it fixes the issue. I let it's creator know.

Jap2.0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [0.16.51] Modded game freezes when laying bricks

Post by Jap2.0 »

Actually, it's the mod Landfill Painting, which has some incompatibilities with various other mods (see this discussion). The mod author has fixed it in the latest release.
There are 10 types of people: those who get this joke and those who don't.

Return to “Not a bug”