Microstutters

Bugs that are actually features.
Lanard
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Microstutters

Post by Lanard »

Hi,
First and most important: very Great Game!!!

second: i play the game with bobs mods and some other stuff. but now i have microstutters sins 0.16.27 or 0.16.26. i have a Core i5-4590 , 8GB ram and a geforce 960. so my pc should´t be the problem. i tried some grafik change but didn´t find the problem. i know that u are not responsible for third party mods but it worked bevore without problems and now there are the stutters after the update so it sounds like some problem of the game. so can u look whats going on pls?

third: the pipes in bobs mods are bigger. 200. but since i changed the old ones a lot less fluid seems to flow. around half the regular. why is this so? and why seems the fluid to reduce over distance. so the start is full but on the end there is nothing. it looks like i need a pump every 5 or 10 tiles. is this intendet?

fourthly: since some update ago the loadingtime is a lot more. (i remember u changed the loading to be faster but it is way longer). could be in my case because it is on harddisk so not sure its ur problem or mine.

Thanks for listening and keep going. u do a GREAT Job!!!

(sry for my bad english)
Attachments
infiniteBob_someModsLost.zip
save file with mods
(31.67 MiB) Downloaded 98 times

Smarty
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Microstutters

Post by Smarty »

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by posila »

Thanks for the report.
Smarty probably intended to link: 51319

We need log to see what graphics settings you play with, and screenshot with debug timings enabled.

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by posila »

Actually it is not graphical problem. There are huge update time spikes (up to half a second) in belt upgrader mod.

Return to “Not a bug”