v0.16.7robots litle fail

Bugs that are actually features.
Sonik-HSC
Inserter
Inserter

v0.16.7robots litle fail

Post by Sonik-HSC »

Hello. Well im trying and perfecting an blueprints and have depared with this:

1- They forgoth to place an belt even with an roboport at side and with plenting itens
2-The robots dont want enter and there is enough room for them

No modes ( idont use anything)

(This next comment is to be an exception )
i my real map with no cheats i have divide this blueprint in 3 because is to big! and im working in parts when i complet 1 i will place the second , repeat the processe and with the floor covered some under ground bel even in correct possiction the blueprint is tell me there is an obstacle in that undergound belt and i have delete that supose obstacle and is assuming another and another and another.. to place down i have deleat a few itens to place a blueprint.
Well if i can reproduce this i will try to show you!!!
Attachments
The robot dont want enter and in the side of toolbelt there is  an error
The robot dont want enter and in the side of toolbelt there is an error
faill 2.png (2.01 MiB) Viewed 1770 times
The robots forgot to place a belt and there is a roboport with bots inside and enough items chest
The robots forgot to place a belt and there is a roboport with bots inside and enough items chest
faill 1.png (2.03 MiB) Viewed 1770 times
factorio-current.log
(8.78 KiB) Downloaded 89 times
_autosave2.zip
(3.78 MiB) Downloaded 84 times

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: v0.16.7robots litle fail

Post by Loewchen »

As the game tells you already, you do not have logistic storage available.

Sonik-HSC
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Sonik-HSC »

Loewchen wrote:As the game tells you already, you do not have logistic storage available.
How that is possible??? Dam i have add an logistic storage chest and the bots dock and compleet that blueprint!
But 1 litle ting i dont understand if i have enought items why they dont complet the blueprint!

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

Sonik-HSC wrote:
Loewchen wrote:As the game tells you already, you do not have logistic storage available.
How that is possible??? Dam i have add an logistic storage chest and the bots dock and compleet that blueprint!
But 1 litle ting i dont understand if i have enought items why they dont complet the blueprint!
Bot's are not the smartest thing around - if they end up holding an item they couldn't place for some reason they really need to drop it.
Without storage chest to do that they will complain and hang around doing nothing.

ShitHappens1992
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by ShitHappens1992 »

Additionally, you might have a situation where that single bot missing storage (and therefore holding on to the object) was assigned to build the missing object(s) as well. In such cases, no other bot will jump in to do it instead of him, causing situations like these.

Return to “Not a bug”