Trains are stuck

Bugs that are actually features.
Sonik-HSC
Inserter
Inserter

Trains are stuck

Post by Sonik-HSC »

Hello my trains are stuck and i don't want remove the lights to prevent to they crashing...

These pictures are they right and left of intersection. Can someone tell me if is not a bug what im doing wrong here!

and i like to put "1 train+4 wagons+1 trains" I like to set my trains in this configurations but in intersections they get stuck allwais in version of 0.14.x of factorio they never get stuck because im think this is a bug!!!
Attachments
Fail 1
Fail 1
falha 2.png (3.55 MiB) Viewed 1840 times
fail 2
fail 2
falha 1.png (4.34 MiB) Viewed 1840 times

IV 
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Trains are stuck

Post by IV  »

This is not a bug. Train 1 wants to enter the block that is occupied by train 2 and vice versa. Thus neither can leave.

Sonik-HSC
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Sonik-HSC »

IV  wrote:This is not a bug. Train 1 wants to enter the block that is occupied by train 2 and vice versa. Thus neither can leave.
your wrong! What is preventing train2 moving ???? There is nothing interrupting above! Train 2 go up!!!!

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Loewchen »

Sonik-HSC wrote:your wrong! What is preventing train2 moving ???? There is nothing interrupting above! Train 2 go up!!!!
IV gave the answers to all your questions already, I suggest you look up a tutorial on block based signalling if you're still struggling to understand it.

AndrewIRL
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by AndrewIRL »

In 15.10 the devs added "Added rail block debug visualization" to help understand and debug exactly this kind of problem. Try turning it on and reviewing your rail blocks.

Return to “Not a bug”