[0.7.2] Getting negative value on logistic chest

Bugs that are actually features.
shade
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.7.2] Getting negative value on logistic chest

Post by shade »

I get a negative value on a logistic chest ( lower production than the required item ) : http://imageshack.com/a/img209/6481/sdqg.jpg
You see the electronic circuit with -3 ( advance circuit has the same value ), i don't know if is a visual effect or if the items are sended at the requester i check

Edit : i think is visual, the ressource isn't added, i'm notreally sure because my industry work too fast :s

Dysoch
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [0.7.2] Getting negative value on logistic chest

Post by Dysoch »

This is something with the robots. As you upgrade the robots, they begin to trnsport more goods at the same time.

At max upgrade, they transport 4 items, but if there is only 1, the systems show you a negative number because it thinks it is picking up 4 items.

A simple "fix" is to up production, but other then that, nothing harmfull and nothing to worry about.
Creator of:
- DyTech
- DyWorld
- DyWorld-Dynamics
- DyWorld-Dynamics 2
Active since Factorio 0.6

Holy-Fire
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Holy-Fire »

Dysoch wrote:This is something with the robots. As you upgrade the robots, they begin to trnsport more goods at the same time.

At max upgrade, they transport 4 items, but if there is only 1, the systems show you a negative number because it thinks it is picking up 4 items.

A simple "fix" is to up production, but other then that, nothing harmfull and nothing to worry about.
Right, it's a feature, it shows you how many items are missing to fill the incoming bots.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

Holy-Fire wrote:It's a feature, it shows you how many items are missing to fill the incoming bots.
Yes, this is how it was meant, but maybe it is too confusing....

Return to “Not a bug”