[1.1.74] Translation still does not work with Fallback groups

Bugs that are actually features.
fishycat
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[1.1.74] Translation still does not work with Fallback groups

Post by fishycat »

This viewtopic.php?f=11&t=104297 seems to stll be there in 1.1.74.

I loaded the save from .73 and it stops for me at 29% displaying Factory Planner mod. Also happens on new game with .74.
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(36.27 KiB) Downloaded 33 times

Xorimuth
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [1.1.74] Translation still does not work with Fallback groups

Post by Xorimuth »

This isn't a factorio bug, it just requires some changes to made in flib, which have already been done, just not released yet. You can download flib 0.12 from https://git.sr.ht/~raiguard/flib or wait for it to be released onto the mod portal later today.

1.1.73 changed a bit of behaviour in the translations, this is why flib hangs when translating. But this change wasn't a bug, and won't be 'fixed'. The problem is that to work around the change, the new feature added in 1.1.73 has to be used, but this wasn't implemented fully correctly, so this bug is the bug that is fixed in 1.1.74. Flib 0.12 implements the workaround using the new feature, but couldn't be released until 1.1.74 fixed it :)
My mods
Content: Freight Forwarding | Spidertron Patrols | Spidertron Enhancements | Power Overload
QoL: Factory Search | Remote Configuration | Module Inserter Simplified | Wire Shortcuts X | Ghost Warnings

fishycat
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [1.1.74] Translation still does not work with Fallback groups

Post by fishycat »

My bad then, sorry for the alarm.

Will wait patiently then, and thanks for letting me know.

Return to “Not a bug”