[0.15.30]Blueprint with mixed Items

Bugs that are actually features.
d3x0r
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[0.15.30]Blueprint with mixed Items

Post by d3x0r »

I can't make a blueprint with both buildings and tiles? I can select tiles, if I include selecting some buildings, then the selection of tiles disappears.

This is a similar behavior with a selection-tool with options 'selection_mode={"buildable-type", "tile",, } or even just { ""items-to-place"" } which cement, etc and buildings all have, then the buildings end up selected but not the tiles unless you select only tiles....

Even "blueprint" mode or using the blueprint tool does this - very strange; how is it others have plans for rails with cement and rails and power poles?

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.15.30]Blueprint with mixed Items

Post by Rseding91 »

Thanks for the report however you're missing the checkbox in the blueprint GUI: http://i.imgur.com/dWV1qpE.jpg

You simply check the "Tiles" checkbox and it will include both entities and tiles when making any blueprint.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

d3x0r
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [0.15.30]Blueprint with mixed Items

Post by d3x0r »

Hmm I see; I was going off of the selection boxes which disable; hadn't looked at the actual blueprint result.

Wonder if my on-select is also getting the tiles even if they aren't marked.

---
with a custom select tool even with selection_mode = {"buildable-type","items-to-place","tiles","blueprint"},

I'm not getting tiles and entities; unless the tiles happen to be ghost tiles.

Unfortunatly that falls out of vanilla and into Mod forum which doesn't have a bug thread :(

Return to “Not a bug”