[0.17.14] Unknown key: Quest-hints.build

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
myricaulus
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

[0.17.14] Unknown key: Quest-hints.build

Post by myricaulus »

I am just trying out the introduction and i cant figure out how to build a stone furnace :( This absolutely cute compilatron is quite. I have clicked on the stone furnace recipe on the right side and closed my inventory. Without any toolbar containing my crafted and placeable objects i have no clue how to place a object ;)
After some time i got a "tip" saying me that there is a Unknow key: Quest-hints.build. I assume there it would tell me to open the inventory, click on that furnace and build it somewhere.

(This adorable Compilatron would make a great building bot for for early game :mrgreen: )
Last edited by myricaulus on Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

invisus
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [0.17.14] Unknown key: Quest-hints.build

Post by invisus »

myricaulus wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:05 pm
I am just trying out the introduction and i cant figure out how to build a stone furnace :( This absolutely cute compilatron is quite. I have clicked on the stone furnace recipe on the right side and closed my inventory. Without any toolbar containing my crafted and placeable objects i have no clue how to place a object ;)
The new quickbar doesn't automatically add newly crafted items as it's "not an inventory" anymore if that is what you mean. The crafted furnace should be available in your inventory....
myricaulus wrote:
(This adorable Compilatron would make a great building bot for for early game :mrgreen: )
There's a mod for that™

myricaulus
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by myricaulus »

invisus wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:33 pm
myricaulus wrote:
The new quickbar doesn't automatically add newly crafted items as it's "not an inventory" anymore if that is what you mean. The crafted furnace should be available in your inventory....
I know :-D, at least for beginners it was good that new items went to the toolbars, so its easy to recognize what can be placed. But the devs added some info the items in the tutorial i realized later :-D. I am just too used to this game, so i didnt inspect my inventory that much a newcomer would do.

Anyways my main point here was, that a string was missing. I edited the original post to reflect this better. Also the whole mission was half englisch, half german for me.

wheybags
Former Staff
Former Staff

Post by wheybags »

This was fixed a while ago, sorry didn't notice the forum post.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”