Inserter
Inserter

Locked technology, can't progress

Post by dzbanek »

I'm playing with
  • coal processing
  • fusion energy
  • industry
I'm trying to make a chemical science pack, which needs nexelit plate wich is hiding behind Coal processing 3 which is chemical science technology. I can't progress, any help?

Squelch
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Locked technology, can't progress

Post by Squelch »

Nexelit can be obtained from Tailings dust.

Logistics science will bring the required technologies

These are merely hints without spoiling things too much. If you need more details please ask?

dzbanek
Inserter
Inserter

Post by dzbanek »

I can only make nexelit from raw, limestone, sand casting and petroleum. I don't see a way to get it from tailings dust. Mind you, I play with just three of py mods.

Also, I've researched all the automation, logistic and military based technologies. I have to make a chemical science to progress.

Any help?

Squelch
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Squelch »

Hmm, yes, Raw Nexelit can be obtained from tailings dust using an evaporator. I misunderstood and overlooked that turning raw into plates wasn't available to you.

This appears to be a bug in the technology matrix and the three Py mods you are using. It looks like pyrawores mod will remove the requirement for coal processing 3 (which doesn't exist in what you have) I'm not sure how much adverse impact the other changes that mod brings to an existing game however.

Return to “PyMods”