pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

razahin
Inserter
Inserter

Py Land Block (alpha)

Post by razahin »

Based on PyBlock - viewtopic.php?f=219&t=63371

This mod adapts the PyBlock style of gameplay to the traditional map. Enables support for map-generation mods such as Alien Biomes, and /or enemy mods while maintaining the elements of rare / non existent resource patches.

Built with a modified and tuned version of RSO for Py Raw Ores 'Big Rock' and enemy spawns.

Features:

- PyBlock style of gameplay on a standard map
- Quick Start items and technology unlocks - The game is about automation, unlocking the basic tools doesn't diminish the overall difficulty of PySuite
- Modified crashed ship pieces to use the new models from Factorio v1.0
- Custom map preset
- No cliffs in immediate starting area for easy early expansion and planning

modportal
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/pylandblock

Planned updates:

- Move REE recipes behind a technology unlock Done
- Modify seaweed-crop-mk00 to take steam as a power source (Early burnable fuel isn't an issue, and a loop free resource isn't necessary as it is on PyBlock) Done
Last edited by razahin on Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

razahin
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Py Land Block (alpha)

Post by razahin »

Version 0.1.2 Published:

- Gated nickel ore from clay behind sulfur processing due to its requirement on sulfuric acid
- Gated rare earth ore related fluid recipes behind rare earth technology

razahin
Inserter
Inserter

Post by razahin »

0.1.5 Release

Updated for parity with PyBlock
Updated Mk00 Seaweed farm to require steam power source
Various multiplayer fixes

artemonster
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by artemonster »

If you have Py latest versions (as of today) loaded with pylandblock, pycoalprocessing will crash in data-final-fixes.lua, if you have in global settings set "override default resource generation".

razahin
Inserter
Inserter

Post by razahin »

artemonster wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:40 pm
If you have Py latest versions (as of today) loaded with pylandblock, pycoalprocessing will crash in data-final-fixes.lua, if you have in global settings set "override default resource generation".
Thanks for letting me know. Version 0.1.10 addresses this issue and should be available shortly.

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Questions:
1) About map setings
After PYPH update there're bitumen seep in map setting as just only 1 resourse -is it okey?

2) Looks like peacful mod not working and enemey bases spawning even if they turned off in settings but may be be its buf 1.0 version???
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

razahin
Inserter
Inserter

Post by razahin »

aklesey1 wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:17 pm
Questions:
1) About map setings
After PYPH update there're bitumen seep in map setting as just only 1 resourse -is it okey?

2) Looks like peacful mod not working and enemey bases spawning even if they turned off in settings but may be be its buf 1.0 version???
I'll take a look. Thanks for letting me know.

razahin
Inserter
Inserter

Post by razahin »

aklesey1 wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:17 pm
Questions:
1) About map setings

0.1.12 has been release.

I've fixed the issue with enemy bases spawning when turned off. The Peaceful toggle only changes bitter behavior, so if enemy bases are still turned on and peaceful mode is checked you'll still have bitter bases spawning.

I've also updated the map generation setting to hid the bitumen seep settings and have it spawn like other resources. Tar and Oil patches will no longer spawn.

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Seems like enemy bases with peqaceful mode were fixed
And resource spawning menu is okey

Anotrher iusse that worring me - how to get zinc ore effectively

I can get iron copper titanium nickel lead chromium and aluminium ores on start + niobium and molybdenum on start
Its very stange sitation with zinc ore bcuz i can't effectively make zinc chloride to make filtration media to clean purest nitrogen so I will be forced to vent it

Atomizer can be good way to get zinc ore but i'm not sure i that i can produce so many raw materials from animals on start to get so many zinc ore :D
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

Return to “PyMods”