You can optionally propose a fix for your examples.
With enough of these in hand, I'll be starting to propose changes to the prerequisite structure on Github.
I'd prefer that this focus on full Py, but if you have examples that you didn't observe in full Py, mention that in your comment.
To get us started:
- Dhilmos are unlocked at chem sci, but the dhilmo pool requires biopolymer, which needs prod sci to make. It seems like this could just be moved to prod sci altogether.
- The Vrauk codex could just be moved to Vrauks 1 instead of being in Xenobiology. I don't see why you would make one before you've unlocked Vrauks 1.
- The fastwood forestry is unlocked in Botany 1, but requires engines, and Engine is not a prerequisite.
- Quite a few things use lamps, but can be unlocked without unlocking Optics. The example I encountered in this run was the Secondary Crusher. (This one is quite minor, as Optics is super cheap, and the number of places you'd need to set an Optics prereq would be kinda insane.)
- Assembler 2s need much more advanced materials like stainless steel that aren't available when you unlock them.