Why no loop back on Fawogae?

pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

razahin
Inserter
Inserter

Why no loop back on Fawogae?

Post by razahin »

Recently I needed to set up a small Fawogae factory to supply my basic Ulric food, primers, and supplement my sulfur production. I have filtration researched for the 60% spore chance but I still needed almost double the spore collectors to plantations in order to make the setup function. More over after poking around in Helmod it seems that improving the Fawogae to Mk II or making better plantations worsens the problem.

I really liked the loop back that is used for Ralesia, wood, and the other plants as it seemed logical and fair. Why not for the fungi? Right now it seems like the spore collectors are acting as a mine, is it possible to have them take Fawogae as a fuel to produce more, while still maintaining the current option to draw them from the air (no fuel)? Else possibly a new furnace type building?

Mostly my concern is the spore collector footprint required for Fawogae and the above is a suggestion to reduce the footprint.

immortal_sniper1
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Why no loop back on Fawogae?

Post by immortal_sniper1 »

good question
and yes i think those collectors are slow too
but i would also like a loop there since it would reduce massively the footprint

mathiaszealot
Inserter
Inserter

Post by mathiaszealot »

To the contrary, I rather like that the Fawogae is different. It would feel too similar if they all had a loop back.

immortal_sniper1
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by immortal_sniper1 »

maybe if it was a 1:1 direct insertion ratio it would be more interesting

Return to “PyMods”