pY Pollution & Energy
Mod page: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/pypollution
Note: pyAL support added in version 0.3.0
Supported Factorio versions: 0.17 (without pyAL), 0.18
Should work with existing saves
Main goals of the mod:
- Add pollution values to all entities in the game (assemblers, miners) that previously didn't have them.
- Playing with all of the Pyanodon's mods takes much longer, and on default vanilla settings it is pretty much impossible to play with biters enabled. We added some recommended map presets that play well with our pollution settings.
- Voiding of some fluids and gases should not generate pollution (Oxygen, Water, Hydrogen etc.).
- Raw fuels like Wood, Coal and Crude Oil now pollute more while processed fuels pollute less. This should motivate players to build advanced processing chains.
- Combustion Turbine rebalancing.
- Hydrogen rebalancing - It now takes more energy to produce Hydrogen than it provides but Hydrogen now has 0% pollution modifier (like with real Hydrogen).
- Pollution-absorbing buildings now absorb more pollution when used with advanced recipes.
This mod is made to be played with entire pY Suite (except for pY Alien Life), so all these mods are required:
- Pyanodons Raw Ores
- Pyanodons Fusion Energy
- Pyanodons Coal Processing
- Pyanodons HighTech
- Pyanodons Petroleum Handling
- Pyanodons Industry
- Pyanodons AlienLife (optional)