They are NOT designed to work together :
viewtopic.php?f=219&t=59268
BobDiggity (mod-scenario-pack)

Blokus
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Mod conflict

Post by Blokus »

If you want to use these together you will need pycoal touched by an angel. That said I don''t recommend ABPy, it mostly serves to make Py easier after the initial period of just getting the basics running.

drewscutco
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by drewscutco »

Blokus wrote: ↑
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:23 pm
If you want to use these together you will need pycoal touched by an angel. That said I don''t recommend ABPy, it mostly serves to make Py easier after the initial period of just getting the basics running.
Thanks for the responses! I do have pycoal Touched By an Angel Installed. I was just trying to make a mod pack that had a ton of mods and also has the difficulty turned way up.
Does anyone know a work around like with coding that could make this possible by chance? I understand this is a shot in the dark

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

drewscutco wrote: ↑
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:39 pm
Thanks for the responses! I do have pycoal Touched By an Angel Installed. I was just trying to make a mod pack that had a ton of mods and also has the difficulty turned way up.
Does anyone know a work around like with coding that could make this possible by chance? I understand this is a shot in the dark
Need to remove or replace the sand in the recipe with the right type of sand assuming some mod didnt delete it completely

drewscutco
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by drewscutco »

kingarthur wrote: ↑
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:39 pm
Need to remove or replace the sand in the recipe with the right type of sand assuming some mod didnt delete it completely
Yes is there a video or something with a tutorial that I can do that. or a spot to write an exception within a mod?

Pridesfall
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Pridesfall »

If you want the difficulty ramped way up then you should do Pyanodon only. I know it seems counter-intuitive but the other mods make it easier because they have easier pathways to different resources.

drewscutco
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by drewscutco »

Pridesfall wrote: ↑
Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:53 pm
If you want the difficulty ramped way up then you should do Pyanodon only. I know it seems counter-intuitive but the other mods make it easier because they have easier pathways to different resources.
Yeah I have done that and had a blast just wanting to do something new now

Return to β€œPyMods”