Thanks, Py, and a couple of ideas.

pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

factoriogame1121
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Thanks, Py, and a couple of ideas.

Post by factoriogame1121 »

Hello. I apologize in advance for the English used through the translator.
I am extremely glad that I found your mods for myself. And today I was even more happy when I discovered that you are still continuing to develop new mod extensions for your unique mod pack.

I play only your mods at the marathon, with aliens, with all the standard settings, except for evolution (to a minimum) and most of all I enjoy a leisurely analysis of your schemes with their subsequent accurate implementation in the form of well-coordinated complexes. I like to think and count - I play in such a way that in a normal state of production I do not have crowded standing conveyors and unplanned delays and everything is controlled by buttons through logical networks and sensors. Your mods develop the brain!) Angel and Bob mods are very simple compared to yours. Nevertheless, and yours can be calculated)
And therefore, seeing that you are still working, I consider it my duty to voice my hopes regarding the future of your project. Earlier, you proposed some directions for voting, and now you are working on biotechnologies, alien life. The plans include renewal of industrialization and alternative energy. Super! By the way, will you add new enemies to alien life, new measures to combat them, will you change the military research package?
I would like to offer two more options. One is also like an extension. And one as the last, final touch, the overall overlay. Something like (1)Py Transcendence and (2)Py Hardcore.

1.The first is designed to expand the final stage of the game, like SpaceX, but only in your creative spirit. In the original ending, the latest research packages are used in a limited set of technologies - the final ones. The most difficult recipes are created at the very end, when the fuse, desire decreases. When the end is already visible. A new extension would make the game almost impassable. Something like those games where you can grow endlessly, thereby maintaining interest in them. But so that this is done not at the expense of the endless same technologies, but at the expense of a new, even more complex technological stage. Something is already absolutely fantastic and crazy, requiring even more complex chains, level 5 microchips and various systems from science fiction, like teleports, for example, or more global base management systems, like logical monitors that will allow you to control drone flows, construction, the development of resources already remotely and "from satellite". This can be realized with the help of special flow generators, with which it will be possible to replace primitive logic circuits and almost create your own computer. Where it is necessary to teraform the earth with the help of generators of matter requiring special resources. Take the game to the level of more complex logical systems. Maybe even transfer it to a full-fledged strategic phase. Where the operation will already be carried out not with material resources. But with energy flows of various nature, which will be created in special generators with the help of complex end products of previous phases. Roughly speaking, the transformation of the entire planet into one huge scheme, which will only be the basis for a new production stage of intangible flows, which also have names, icons. And the ultimate goal will be the concentration of some of the most unimaginable energy frequencies and open portals to a parallel world. ahahaha. stop. Well, or maybe the creation of a quantum computer and the launch of the satellite begin this stage by the way .. Well, or just add new levels of production. Or both that and another and gradually replacing one another. That is, at first, in the final phase, you still need to be “reality” for a long time, and then less and less, first manually fix the planet-circuit breakdowns using trains (and then teleporters), and then it becomes more autonomous and mechanized. To fully focus on the complex task of forming energy bonds.... It's just that right now the ideas are being born so far I think what to add .. D But probably enough. I think, if you think about it, you can come up with a full-fledged, original and very complex post-cosmic stage of the game. And so that only a few could master it. Rather, it would be a kind of unattainable pursuit.

2.And the second mod just complicate everything to the limit. To make the game almost unplayable due to the maximum realism of all chains and productions - for true masochists:D - but in general I’m sure to find those (except me) for whom such a final touch will finally become what factorio should be..
Thanks. I sincerely hope that someday I will also find the opportunity to support you (for now, I’m very twisted - I play factorio once a year (a kind of rest folded with a fascinating logic simulator), I monitor progress - your mod at the moment is the peak of this local evolution and I think it will be difficult to surpass you. If only someone really hires a team scientists))
Last edited by factoriogame1121 on Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Thanks, Py, and a couple of ideas.

Post by pyanodon »

thank you! i like the first idea of a more late game thing. Lets see how things will be after pyAL and how long factorii still relevant after this time
pY Coal processing mod
Discord: Pyanodon #5791

factoriogame1121
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

These are some common sketches for post-space game chains.

You can, for example, begin this stage with a collider type structure. I have not studied these questions, so this is all just for a line of thought, roughly. A structure is created and it requires not only various elements by itself to generate a product, but waves, for example, gamma radiation of sufficient intensity. The gamma radiation stream seems to have a high frequency.

Then you can come up with a structure that will generate any initial frequencies, transfer them to the next structure, which will amplify and produce the desired product. That is, the product will not be in quantitative form, but in the form of frequency, for example. Or any other indicators. Waves for the mod can be invented or studied this question. Take something like the streams of neutrinos, gluons, mesons. Also leptons, bosons, what else is there. Take the flows of emptiness, quasi-space, fourth dimension:D

At some stage of this constructor, for example, the opportunity to receive energy from space will open. On some - teleportation - the transfer of matter. You can put something from PyAL in the same place, for example, the ability to implant a character with various cybernetic amplifiers, up to connecting to a satellite and remotely controlling everything and everything. You can somehow more broadly beat the process of obtaining an artificial black hole. Or implement teleportation even in several ways. First, you need to build matter transmitters, and after receiving a black hole, just open something like wormholes in the right place. First, use them yourself, and then, if there is no need for this (we are high), use this for transportation. There, it will be possible, for example, not to collect ore, but simply to absorb the entire deposit completely and completely at once and immediately use this in the form of this or that matter in one or another process.
And now we are building a global network, in the form of flows of different frequencies, intensities, ranges, combinations, catalyzing it with matter or special products based on it and concentrating all the countless flows in some very huge building, the space above which is wrapped in a funnel, lightnings sparkle, and the earth in a huge radius blackens, is depleted. Half the map feed this building. And this is no longer just a rocket with a satellite. This is something after which we will not care about our tiny little body, which lies in the sarcophagus, and in general this whole planet.

What's next? I don’t know yet. For now, you still need to think about what can be there between the beginning and the end of the last stage. An interesting mod, by the way, was with someone where various vehicles can be controlled as in RTS. You could include this in addition, because there the evolution of aliens there will certainly be 100% (if they are included). You can use robots against them, defend yourself with energy walls. Burn with a laser from a satellite. Or even absorb them as biomaterial. Build bioreactors. Well this is already intersecting with PyAL..)
Last edited by factoriogame1121 on Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

we already have blackholes that converts anything in matter.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

pyanodon wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:29 pm
Pls tell which building need to be used to convert to black small balls?
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

factoriogame1121
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

pyanodon wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:29 pm
Yes, I have seen. But I have not yet tested how this circuit works. I meant to complicate, expand this part. The stage of obtaining a black hole and its use. Although, of course, your existing building looks wonderful, and I think the process of throwing all rubbish (or something specially created, mined) into it is also curious. But it may be that the technologies used in this building allow you to create a black hole of limited properties, for example, a microscopic one. But the big one is already missing something more high-tech. That is, in order to create it of a larger size, and, accordingly, more energy, you need, firstly, the appropriate catalysts, and secondly, various protective fields supplied to the building by the corresponding emitters. That is, you can even draw a building in this way - when it functions, this formation is visible inside a certain contour. And now the energy of this construction can be used in a different direction. And to call it, for example, a black hole of alpha type, delta type, well, figuratively speaking.
Where can this energy be used? To submit, for example, to some shredder, which will release heavy gravitons, dark energy and radioactive photons from it (:D). So, we still do not know how to use dark energy, we need to dissipate it somehow, feed it into the scatterer and use true quarks to bombard it to level X-ray radiation of the third coagulation phase. Then, through the fluctuation convergence with the participation of liquid electrons and with an energy of 200 GJ per oscillation, we expand this still unstable anomaly to the second phase. Then a dozen more transformations and we get smoke (:D). We direct heavy gravitons into a vortex centrifuge and divide them into heavy gravitons of the forward and reverse spins. The first will be used to create subatomic transistors. And we just need the second ones in the chain of generation of phase anomalies of k-topology.
Well figuratively speaking)
By the way, in addition to black holes, various other formations can be retained in protective contours. What is the maximum temperature limit for superheated steam? It will be possible to create simulations of blue giants. Of course they will be weak, but it does not matter. We just have the same phase anomalies of k-topology. A small modification of them will greatly enhance the imitation of the star and it will produce much more energy. Well, the truth is, it is necessary to decide which of these entities is more high-tech .. And if those anomalies are replaced with something simpler.

Addition: I looked, it turns out that the building with the black hole is already so painted with you) Well, the next level can be drawn more massive. By the way, you can even with the effect of instability - an unstable black hole, ready to explode, for example (well, figuratively, again, a general idea, otherwise I did not study all these issues deeply. Do they explode, for example - I don’t know, they can evaporate, but can they already have some other characteristics). And to maintain it, other energies are needed, and it produces other frequencies. That is, it was like a black hole mk1, mk2,..) It’s not the productivity that changes, but the resources. But this is only one of the key structures, for example. You can come up with more.

It will be possible to operate further with subspace flows that will become available after completion of work with the “objects” of our universe. That is, here we have created a wide and very complex network of all these energies of black holes, something else “ours”. They concentrated it in some kind of super building - which essentially produces the next level of research packages (as is the case with a rocket)(By the way, then it will be necessary to attach a rocket somewhere. I have not tested it yet, but it seems that in your mods it just scripts the end of the game for now.). And now we are already available research subspace energies. Which are no longer visible in our world, but thanks to our superiority we can fix them through the satellite in the form of energy lines (supposedly for ourselves) and then operate on them already. For example, there may be: the extracted voltage of the quantum membrane, the exl-feedback stream from singular bundles, the energy of the meson distortion region of the hypercube l-wall, the restructive pressure of chaos-type energy, the structurally generating process of 0-spatial flashes :D

I’m writing this all while it arises in case, all of a sudden then come in handy.

factoriogame1121
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

I can basically try to make preliminary sketches if you want. Make up all sorts of nonsense, and you, then, if your hands reach and if you want, use it, edit it, more competently connect it with your own specifics, with your own concept of complexity .. Or just take a couple of ideas - it doesn’t matter.

factoriogame1121
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Regarding hardcore .. Maybe I myself will start to slowly think it over, in my free time, since no one wants to) And in order not to start from scratch, I would, with your permission and blessing (:D), Py, borrowed most of your research on the schemes of certain things. It seems that my calling in life is to complicate someone else's (and my own) ..

For example, the first drafts about the beginning arose.

Solid Fuel Drilling Rig:
1) Cladding element
_1. Iron plate
_2. Bolts
2) Frame element
_1. Iron Pillar
__1- Iron rod
__2- Iron plate
_2. Iron rod
_3. Bolts
3) Mechanical relay
_1. Small details
4) Running gear
_1. Frame elemen
_2. Cladding element
_3. Small details
_4. Mechanical relay
5) Solid fuel system
_1. Stone stove
_2. Iron pipe
_3. Frame element
_4. Small details
_5. Mechanical relay
6) Winch
_1. Running gear
_2. Rope
_3. Small details
_4. Mechanical relay
7) Drill head
8) Loader
_1. Cladding element
_2. Frame element
_3. Running gear
_4. Solid fuel manipulator
_5. Mechanical relay
9) Conveyor

But not so simple.

Translation difficulties .. I had to replace the terms (piece of iron)
According to the history of iron smelting.
Stage 1
1) ore --->
2) burnout (* During heating, they emitted a large amount of gas that impeded the normal course of the process. Therefore, before loading into the furnace, ore was usually stacked in firewood piles, bonfires were made and calcined during the day * (wait a day:D)) - ->
3) grinding + charcoal (charge) --->
4) + charcoal = a piece of iron (* As the coal burns out and liquid slag forms, small scales of reduced iron are lowered into the bottom of the furnace, welded together. Thus, as a result of the process, which lasted about a day, one or several pieces of iron were formed. *) + 80% iron slag --->
5) + stone block (extraction of a piece of iron, accompanied by partial destruction of the furnace with its subsequent restoration) --->
6) removal of impurities (slag, charcoal)
Stage 2.
1) Preparation of the furnace: clay (think, add) + coal dust --->
2) Furnace burning: charcoal + firewood (* Then the furnace was burned, which consisted in heating the masonry by burning firewood and some charcoal. *) --->
3) + a mixture of charcoal with a small amount of iron ore, a little = garnissage (After that, the furnace was half loaded with a portion of charcoal mixed with a small amount of low-melting iron ore. As a result of melting this first charge, the walls of the lower part of the furnace were covered with a kind of protective layer - garnissage) --->
4) Crushing pieces of iron --->
5) Screening: 1-crushed pieces of iron: prepared pieces of iron + dust. 2-charcoal: prepared charcoal + coal dust --->
6) + prepared charcoal = smelting --->
7) !prepared iron!

And then, then it will be necessary to organize something like a forge. To study this question: molds for casting, fixtures and so on. And then later we finally will receive both plates and rods ..

Well, in general, a stone stove will still need to be created. It will consist of stone blocks. They can already be created manually (as ancient people chipped stones: D). Strengthen, prepare, docks, logs, clay, see ..

In the beginning there will be nothing at all. Even iron and copper ore cannot be mined immediately (Maybe even a tree - we will collect dead trees, for example). I think I’ll have to do the tools first. But not without sadism, of course. As soon as it is possible to conduct research, immediately at the beginning there will be something like a “Set of standard tools”, after which everything will be fine.

Generally space for creativity. Change all subsequent recipes in the same vein (the imagination already paints a terrible picture of manually receiving the first microcircuits). And the motto of this mod will be: "You won’t even get to the red research packs." :D

You will have to read a lot of very different information. I just love to learn..)
With your permission and blessing ..

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

I like that my friend. But we are looking for late game stuff and no more ore processing or basic ingredients.
pY Coal processing mod

factoriogame1121
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

OK I understood. Good luck, Py. I’m going to do my own business for now, sometimes I’ll look here, look at the process and if you suddenly start collecting ideas, if you suddenly need some fantastic nonsense (:D) - let me know - I will participate as far as possible.

BlueTemplar
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by BlueTemplar »

(More) Paragraphs, please ?
BobDiggity (mod-scenario-pack)

factoriogame1121
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

BlueTemplar wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:18 pm
(More) Paragraphs, please ?
I'm sorry, what?

BlueTemplar
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by BlueTemplar »

Your first 2 posts don't have any paragraphs. (And the third one might be lacking them.)
Maybe it's just me, but while I can read pages and pages of text with paragraphs, a text presented like this just makes me want to skip it. Which I usually do.

factoriogame1121
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

BlueTemplar wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:36 am
Your first 2 posts don't have any paragraphs. (And the third one might be lacking them.)
Maybe it's just me, but while I can read pages and pages of text with paragraphs, a text presented like this just makes me want to skip it. Which I usually do.
I get it. Inconvenient to read. Slightly paragraphed previous posts. But I wrote on inspiration, so it turned out to be somewhat unstructured

Thanks for the comment, I will take this into account in the future - if I describe something, I will try to form texts that are more convenient for perception.

BlueTemplar
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by BlueTemplar »

Thank you !

factoriogame1121
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Hello respected Pyanodon and everyone else. I apologize in advance for using the translator in the process of writing this post.

In this topic, I made two suggestions for future game upgrades. One of them I called Py Transcendence - by my own easy inspiration I described a little the corresponding atmosphere and innovations. In short, this mod would suggest the next stage after the one that is now essentially the last (despite the fact that it’s not so easy to get to it).

The second sentence I called Py Hardcore, which in theory was supposed to bring the game as close as possible to reality. To this proposal, I attached a small description of the process of obtaining the first iron plates and the structure of the solid fuel drill recipe.

In this post I want to make a modernization of my second proposal - regardless of whether it will be considered or not - I just share what I have.

The idea came to me almost immediately as soon as I started the game with angel and bob mods - to see them. I saw an extremely curious object - a steam research package. And I realized that the only thing that is needed from this same Hardcore is precisely the complicated (but at the same time fascinating and not routine!) Start process. The rest in Py mods is so wonderful done, and after Alien Life is even more complicated - super.

Those. a sentence called Py Hardcore should be renamed to something like Py Becoming. And then the two proposed additions, as it were, joined the game another beginning and another end. What would be in the beginning?

When I fantasized about the process of obtaining the first plates, I also wanted to describe the process of producing rubber, which was more complicated, but didn’t, and it was just what it turned out to be in Alien Life, with formic acids and the rest - and what I saw in a new addition I was pleasantly surprised.

Then I still decided to think about a recipe for the very first primitive electronic circuits. Now you basically have the same electronic circuit, but with different recipes - manual and automatic. But you can divide them into two. And the current most simple electronic circuit will be preceded by a primitive, the most manual one, which still needs to be reached.

Now I don’t remember what I thought up at that time, but I searched for information about creating the first electronic circuits and found references to foil, something else, the corresponding units, also not complicated, but intended for all necessary operations in a particular creation process electronic circuits. I do not remember.

The bottom line is that you can also introduce the previous research packages, simpler than red ones, but not as elementary as in angel and bob, but also opening up not only all kinds of electric drills - such drills in that supplement would already be quite a serious achievement, but also something new - all kinds of wooden presses, constructions, primitive stoves. And in general, revealing the stage of the stone, in fact, of the century.

So that the astronaut who appeared on an alien planet starts the game directly from scratch. With a stone ax. I would dig the earth with a digging stick, figuratively speaking. So that I had to go through a whole full-fledged stage before starting to play like it is now in the beginning. That the very first primitive electronic circuit was a complete achievement. And the one that is now the easiest is already the next stage.

What else could be in the beginning? For example, we can’t do iron rods by hand. Wooden molds will be needed. The thread of the bolts must be cut. Further: as in Alien Life the first animal is created difficult, so in this addition the first processes will be complicated. For example, in order to cut the rod into bolt blanks, you need equipment that will allow you to do this, but: in order not to depress the game process after the start, you can then conduct a study: a manual set of tools that will allow you to complete a number of operations completely manually, in the old fashioned way.

Further, to cut out various molds, for example, in the process of obtaining the first plates, which I described above, you need another study - a set of primitive tools. But first you have to cut them with stone scrapers. Scrapers themselves beat out of the stone with a waste of time.

I don’t remember the electronic circuit that I was looking for there, as I wrote it. But somehow you need foil. It needs to be pressed from copper. The substrate can be simple. A preliminary drawing diagram is also needed. Something else - all this can be thought up if necessary.

Perhaps even instead of this primitive electronic circuit, it would be more appropriate to just use some kind of box with wires, something like a prototype electronic circuit.

Most of the buildings opened at the beginning (or even all) are blocked by primitive research. The package will not be just a combination of primary resources, but their various manual modifications, which later, again, can be simplified by further progress. Subsequently, these research packages can not be used - they would simply allow to play the beginning.

Or is it better: a primitive research package would just about have the same recipe as in the original game: some rod, a piece of foil, something else. Which is quite possible to get almost manually (again, a description of the process for obtaining an iron plate above).

We don’t know how to make pipes, pump water too, it’s hard to create the first electric generator. We select only dry trees. We cannot collect ore without any primary set of tools. For example, at the beginning we can only collect single rocks - well, figuratively think up, approximately, offhand I am writing now.

What else. You can still dream up. But the post is so huge. Well, the essence is left.

factoriogame1121
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

So, I first wanted to answer in the Py Industry topic (started writing reply to post Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:40 am), but something carried me and decided to write in my topic so as not to confuse people with my ideas.

And yet space science is practically the end of the game. The endless technologies that need it are boring. A year ago I made a proposal to expand the late game. Dear Pyanodon then replied, “let's see what happens after the completion of work on alien life” (Alien Life is great - thanks. Without this add-on, the set is not the same).

So. What, for example, can be done. Objects are certainly good and you can't do without them. But it is possible to introduce a fundamentally different type of substance, along with materials and liquids. You can use different types of energies that will flow through special channels and be used for further progress, in particular, to create the ingredients for the next after space science, even more complex, simply insane. And space science itself could be used to discover new technologies that lead just the same to a new stage of the game. And of course it should also be complicated, because now even in a quantum computer, I repeat, it is no more complicated than the previous one.

Launching a satellite, yes, it could, for a start, return something elementary that would be required for space science. And then, gradually discovering space technologies, we could, for example, for a start, use the particle accelerator (or its improved version) more widely to create new types of chemical elements, which would be indicated by the same pictograms as, for example, tritium in fusion energy, well, that is, already with special serious symbols, and not pictures). And all this will require tremendous energy. Therefore, a fusion reactor will no longer be just a cool addition to the megabase, but a prerequisite for further gameplay. Further, using these new substances and some energy received through the satellite, we can create some kind of core or something else, for example. And so on, I can sit down and think. At the same time, realizing that we already have particle accelerators and proton donors / receivers, therefore, this process of obtaining new substances should be analyzed in more detail and read additional literature. And it may not be so trivial: "put it - take it away" and will require even some of the first studies using a quantum computer and space science for implementation.

And the space science itself, naturally and logically, would be used only in a quantum computer, as if we do calculations in it for further progress) Moreover, it is not at all necessary that it should be just a rocket and a spacewalk.

But the next science after space science is not all. You can come up with more after it. I have ideas and if something like this is created, and a special topic for making suggestions is open, then I will gladly participate in a brainstorming session.

In the meantime, space science is completely formality. And the penultimate science is also, practically, the ending. Why create the last complex chains of ore processing, if the next thing that awaits us is boring endless research on mining speed. I don't like the endings of my favorite games) The penultimate science opens 3 technologies, and red and green - 300 (exaggerating). Personally, I would have inserted a couple more intermediate packages (thanks for the Pyscience pack). It would have become a little more linear - it's okay, the game is so linear if you look closely and it's not fatal for it - but going to new scientific packages is cool.

But this, I think, should not be done without reworking the industry (there used to be a vote - I mean that possible mod) and a science tree (extra technologies for studying science packages, for example,... some scatter, fragmentation). That is, some polishing of the oldest elements of the game, pulling them up to their current levels.

If any of my suggestions or comments seem acceptable to you, but you don’t have time to think about it, I can try to help as much as I can. But so far only ideas, observations, calculations. I haven't learned how to make mods yet. I also can't draw... But I, if anything, am able to think, fantasize. Your mods are the only ones that really challenged my brain and for that I love them. Most of all I like the process of calculation and planning. I play (when I have time) without helmod, just a notebook and a pen, all my conveyor belts are never clogged, everything is on wires, switches and buttons. A strategy of playing with many congested pipelines seems to me to devalue the whole process of the game. By education - a systems analyst. As a child, I was fond of creating rather complex handwritten games) I also specialize in science fiction. So I will be glad if there are not enough hands)

:DAaand..Let's (together) make 3 more research packages after space science, exponentially increasing in complexity, each of which will mark its own epoch and bring its own kind of interactions with processes. And no one will pass the game, I guarantee) Even using helmod and clogged pipelines). This is the kind of "ending" this game should have - "not mastered", not "completed". Because in this game, not the ending is wonderful, but the process.

Possible typos of the translator.
Last edited by factoriogame1121 on Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

factoriogame1121
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Space science and +3 science pack:

1. Space - the era of new materials and computational systems.
We disassemble atoms, direct particles, launch satellites, complicate computers and components. You can even come up with a more complex base management system. Make it controllable "on buttons". If there were biters, then it would be possible to implement satellite control of tanks, as in the RTS. We strengthen the character with implants.

2. Next, for example, is the era of material energies.
Space, stars, black holes and everything that they emit or generate. Magnetic fields, radiation, neutrinos, dark energy, gamma radiation, imitation of space objects, etc. Manipulation of these energies, their synthesis, separation. You can even control the base "from the satellite", as in the "sandbox" mode (like the character is connected to a computer and lies in the sarcophagus). The body will become redundant in the future.

3. The next - the era of subspace structures.
Plenty of room for imagination.
-For example, we will create an oscillatory circuit for recording a code of a certain field (we will come up with a name and origin) and based on this code we will create DNA, generating abnormal biocomponents. For example organelles, which we will implant into cells, thereby changing their characteristics. And then use their features to create an intelligent biocomputer.
-Or use a device that creates a critical vacuum, which, when shining through it with a modified gluon field, reveals attraction threads, a point effect on which with a theta-induction laser creates a local graviton ejection, which we fix by a force field from a fractalized PX-vortex. After that, the level of the cascade voltage of the quasi-material membrane in the system increases by 13 units and 4 installations along the perimeter (not without the participation of a dozen more streams, each of which is also more complicated than a smart block, like a smart block is more complex than an iron plate) fix the phase shift of the tesseract. After that, it changes color to green. :D etc

4. Next - the era of another dimension. If in the previous one we walked timidly, now we are completely immersed. By this stage, our base on the planet is a fully automated software-controlled module. All of it feeds our journey. Maybe before that we went out into space, now we go out into subspace and operate with the deepest and most ancient mechanisms underlying our reality. I will not give examples of chains here yet. But roughly it looks like this: to create one simple component of one of such chains, you need a fully equipped base the size of a planet. Moreover, the finished base should consist of several levels: 1. standard - industrial, for basic components and supplies. 2. developed energy and space channels. 3. the proper type of structure that provides the necessary charge for the subspace contour (okay, you don't have to rebuild each planet - we'll come up with something so as not to artificially complicate the game :) for example, we will abandon level 1 of the base development. Why do we need iron from the earth if we can generate it from emptiness (point 3), and at the level of material energies (point 2), I think we will already learn how to completely absorb deposits). And now, a fully embedded planet provides some simple super-element (something like an iron plate for a normal game). And now, examining the map of the planets, or rather their subspace signatures, we are already integrating the planets themselves into production chains, hanging Dyson spheres on the stars, turning black holes inside out, directing flows and creating something completely amazing in the end. What exactly is a secret)

By the way, I can come up with the fifth science pack. And the sixth.

BlueTemplar
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by BlueTemplar »

factoriogame1121 wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:09 pm
A strategy of playing with many congested pipelines seems to me to devalue the whole process of the game.
You might be interested in this mod :
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/belt-overflow

BlueTemplar
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by BlueTemplar »

I'm all with you for adding an early burner stage to the game, but not being able to handcraft most components is a hard *nope* for me.
God knows if engines aren't annoying enough already !
(You can always *choose* to play 'lazy bastard'-style if you *want* to...)

Generally, I think it's a bad idea to have too many non-hand-craftable recipes before you're able to set up a decent logistic bot network.
And in Py it's already hard enough to find the inventory space for all the plates and basic components !

Return to “PyMods”