Thanks, Py, and a couple of ideas.

pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

factoriogame1121
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Thanks, Py, and a couple of ideas.

Post by factoriogame1121 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:28 pm

Hello. I apologize in advance for the English used through the translator.
I am extremely glad that I found your mods for myself. And today I was even more happy when I discovered that you are still continuing to develop new mod extensions for your unique mod pack.
I play only your mods at the marathon, with aliens, with all the standard settings, except for evolution (to a minimum) and most of all I enjoy a leisurely analysis of your schemes with their subsequent accurate implementation in the form of well-coordinated complexes. I like to think and count - I play in such a way that in a normal state of production I do not have crowded standing conveyors and unplanned delays and everything is controlled by buttons through logical networks and sensors. Your mods develop the brain!) Angel and Bob mods are very simple compared to yours. Nevertheless, and yours can be calculated)
And therefore, seeing that you are still working, I consider it my duty to voice my hopes regarding the future of your project. Earlier, you proposed some directions for voting, and now you are working on biotechnologies, alien life. The plans include renewal of industrialization and alternative energy. Super! By the way, will you add new enemies to alien life, new measures to combat them, will you change the military research package?
I would like to offer two more options. One is also like an extension. And one as the last, final touch, the overall overlay. Something like (1)Py Transcendence and (2)Py Hardcore.
1.The first is designed to expand the final stage of the game, like SpaceX, but only in your creative spirit. In the original ending, the latest research packages are used in a limited set of technologies - the final ones. The most difficult recipes are created at the very end, when the fuse, desire decreases. When the end is already visible. A new extension would make the game almost impassable. Something like those games where you can grow endlessly, thereby maintaining interest in them. But so that this is done not at the expense of the endless same technologies, but at the expense of a new, even more complex technological stage. Something is already absolutely fantastic and crazy, requiring even more complex chains, level 5 microchips and various systems from science fiction, like teleports, for example, or more global base management systems, like logical monitors that will allow you to control drone flows, construction, the development of resources already remotely and "from satellite". This can be realized with the help of special flow generators, with which it will be possible to replace primitive logic circuits and almost create your own computer. Where it is necessary to teraform the earth with the help of generators of matter requiring special resources. Take the game to the level of more complex logical systems. Maybe even transfer it to a full-fledged strategic phase. Where the operation will already be carried out not with material resources. But with energy flows of various nature, which will be created in special generators with the help of complex end products of previous phases. Roughly speaking, the transformation of the entire planet into one huge scheme, which will only be the basis for a new production stage of intangible flows, which also have names, icons. And the ultimate goal will be the concentration of some of the most unimaginable energy frequencies and open portals to a parallel world. ahahaha. stop. Well, or maybe the creation of a quantum computer and the launch of the satellite begin this stage by the way .. Well, or just add new levels of production. Or both that and another and gradually replacing one another. That is, at first, in the final phase, you still need to be “reality” for a long time, and then less and less, first manually fix the planet-circuit breakdowns using trains (and then teleporters), and then it becomes more autonomous and mechanized. To fully focus on the complex task of forming energy bonds.... It's just that right now the ideas are being born so far I think what to add .. D But probably enough. I think, if you think about it, you can come up with a full-fledged, original and very complex post-cosmic stage of the game. And so that only a few could master it. Rather, it would be a kind of unattainable pursuit.
2.And the second mod just complicate everything to the limit. To make the game almost unplayable due to the maximum realism of all chains and productions - for true masochists:D - but in general I’m sure to find those (except me) for whom such a final touch will finally become what factorio should be..
Thanks. I sincerely hope that someday I will also find the opportunity to support you (for now, I’m very twisted - I play factorio once a year (a kind of rest folded with a fascinating logic simulator), I monitor progress - your mod at the moment is the peak of this local evolution and I think it will be difficult to surpass you. If only someone really hires a team scientists))

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Thanks, Py, and a couple of ideas.

Post by pyanodon » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:50 pm

thank you! i like the first idea of a more late game thing. Lets see how things will be after pyAL and how long factorii still relevant after this time
pY Coal processing mod
Discord: Pyanodon #5791

factoriogame1121
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by factoriogame1121 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:32 pm

These are some common sketches for post-space game chains. You can, for example, begin this stage with a collider type structure. I have not studied these questions, so this is all just for a line of thought, roughly. A structure is created and it requires not only various elements by itself to generate a product, but waves, for example, gamma radiation of sufficient intensity. The gamma radiation stream seems to have a high frequency. Then you can come up with a structure that will generate any initial frequencies, transfer them to the next structure, which will amplify and produce the desired product. That is, the product will not be in quantitative form, but in the form of frequency, for example. Or any other indicators. Waves for the mod can be invented or studied this question. Take something like the streams of neutrinos, gluons, mesons. Also leptons, bosons, what else is there. Take the flows of emptiness, quasi-space, fourth dimension: D At some stage of this constructor, for example, the opportunity to receive energy from space will open. On some - teleportation - the transfer of matter. You can put something from PyAL in the same place, for example, the ability to implant a character with various cybernetic amplifiers, up to connecting to a satellite and remotely controlling everything and everything. You can somehow more broadly beat the process of obtaining an artificial black hole. Or implement teleportation even in several ways. First, you need to build matter transmitters, and after receiving a black hole, just open something like wormholes in the right place. First, use them yourself, and then, if there is no need for this (we are high), use this for transportation. There, it will be possible, for example, not to collect ore, but simply to absorb the entire deposit completely and completely at once and immediately use this in the form of this or that matter in one or another process. And now we are building a global network, in the form of flows of different frequencies, intensities, ranges, combinations, catalyzing it with matter or special products based on it and concentrating all the countless flows in some very huge building, the space above which is wrapped in a funnel, lightnings sparkle, and the earth in a huge radius blackens, is depleted. Half the map feed this building. And this is no longer just a rocket with a satellite. This is something after which we will not care about our tiny little body, which lies in the sarcophagus, and in general this whole planet. What's next? I don’t know yet. For now, you still need to think about what can be there between the beginning and the end of the last stage. An interesting mod, by the way, was with someone where various vehicles can be controlled as in RTS. You could include this in addition, because there the evolution of aliens there will certainly be 100% (if they are included). You can use robots against them, defend yourself with energy walls. Burn with a laser from a satellite. Or even absorb them as biomaterial. Build bioreactors. Well this is already intersecting with PyAL..)

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:29 pm

we already have blackholes that converts anything in matter.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:05 pm

pyanodon wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:29 pm
Pls tell which building need to be used to convert to black small balls?
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

factoriogame1121
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by factoriogame1121 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:44 pm

pyanodon wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:29 pm
Yes, I have seen. But I have not yet tested how this circuit works. I meant to complicate, expand this part. The stage of obtaining a black hole and its use. Although, of course, your existing building looks wonderful, and I think the process of throwing all rubbish (or something specially created, mined) into it is also curious. But it may be that the technologies used in this building allow you to create a black hole of limited properties, for example, a microscopic one. But the big one is already missing something more high-tech. That is, in order to create it of a larger size, and, accordingly, more energy, you need, firstly, the appropriate catalysts, and secondly, various protective fields supplied to the building by the corresponding emitters. That is, you can even draw a building in this way - when it functions, this formation is visible inside a certain contour. And now the energy of this construction can be used in a different direction. And to call it, for example, a black hole of alpha type, delta type, well, figuratively speaking.
Where can this energy be used? To submit, for example, to some shredder, which will release heavy gravitons, dark energy and radioactive photons from it (:D). So, we still do not know how to use dark energy, we need to dissipate it somehow, feed it into the scatterer and use true quarks to bombard it to level X-ray radiation of the third coagulation phase. Then, through the fluctuation convergence with the participation of liquid electrons and with an energy of 200 GJ per oscillation, we expand this still unstable anomaly to the second phase. Then a dozen more transformations and we get smoke (:D). We direct heavy gravitons into a vortex centrifuge and divide them into heavy gravitons of the forward and reverse spins. The first will be used to create subatomic transistors. And we just need the second ones in the chain of generation of phase anomalies of k-topology.
Well figuratively speaking)
By the way, in addition to black holes, various other formations can be retained in protective contours. What is the maximum temperature limit for superheated steam? It will be possible to create simulations of blue giants. Of course they will be weak, but it does not matter. We just have the same phase anomalies of k-topology. A small modification of them will greatly enhance the imitation of the star and it will produce much more energy. Well, the truth is, it is necessary to decide which of these entities is more high-tech .. And if those anomalies are replaced with something simpler.

Addition: I looked, it turns out that the building with the black hole is already so painted with you) Well, the next level can be drawn more massive. By the way, you can even with the effect of instability - an unstable black hole, ready to explode, for example (well, figuratively, again, a general idea, otherwise I did not study all these issues deeply. Do they explode, for example - I don’t know, they can evaporate, but can they already have some other characteristics). And to maintain it, other energies are needed, and it produces other frequencies. That is, it was like a black hole mk1, mk2,..) It’s not the productivity that changes, but the resources. But this is only one of the key structures, for example. You can come up with more.

It will be possible to operate further with subspace flows that will become available after completion of work with the “objects” of our universe. That is, here we have created a wide and very complex network of all these energies of black holes, something else “ours”. They concentrated it in some kind of super building - which essentially produces the next level of research packages (as is the case with a rocket)(By the way, then it will be necessary to attach a rocket somewhere. I have not tested it yet, but it seems that in your mods it just scripts the end of the game for now.). And now we are already available research subspace energies. Which are no longer visible in our world, but thanks to our superiority we can fix them through the satellite in the form of energy lines (supposedly for ourselves) and then operate on them already. For example, there may be: the extracted voltage of the quantum membrane, the exl-feedback stream from singular bundles, the energy of the meson distortion region of the hypercube l-wall, the restructive pressure of chaos-type energy, the structurally generating process of 0-spatial flashes :D

I’m writing this all while it arises in case, all of a sudden then come in handy.

factoriogame1121
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by factoriogame1121 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:49 am

I can basically try to make preliminary sketches if you want. Make up all sorts of nonsense, and you, then, if your hands reach and if you want, use it, edit it, more competently connect it with your own specifics, with your own concept of complexity .. Or just take a couple of ideas - it doesn’t matter.

factoriogame1121
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by factoriogame1121 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:48 am

Regarding hardcore .. Maybe I myself will start to slowly think it over, in my free time, since no one wants to) And in order not to start from scratch, I would, with your permission and blessing (:D), Py, borrowed most of your research on the schemes of certain things. It seems that my calling in life is to complicate someone else's (and my own) ..

For example, the first drafts about the beginning arose.

Solid Fuel Drilling Rig:
1) Cladding element
_1. Iron plate
_2. Bolts
2) Frame element
_1. Iron Pillar
__1- Iron rod
__2- Iron plate
_2. Iron rod
_3. Bolts
3) Mechanical relay
_1. Small details
4) Running gear
_1. Frame elemen
_2. Cladding element
_3. Small details
_4. Mechanical relay
5) Solid fuel system
_1. Stone stove
_2. Iron pipe
_3. Frame element
_4. Small details
_5. Mechanical relay
6) Winch
_1. Running gear
_2. Rope
_3. Small details
_4. Mechanical relay
7) Drill head
8) Loader
_1. Cladding element
_2. Frame element
_3. Running gear
_4. Solid fuel manipulator
_5. Mechanical relay
9) Conveyor

But not so simple.

Translation difficulties .. I had to replace the terms (piece of iron)
According to the history of iron smelting.
Stage 1
1) ore --->
2) burnout (* During heating, they emitted a large amount of gas that impeded the normal course of the process. Therefore, before loading into the furnace, ore was usually stacked in firewood piles, bonfires were made and calcined during the day * (wait a day:D)) - ->
3) grinding + charcoal (charge) --->
4) + charcoal = a piece of iron (* As the coal burns out and liquid slag forms, small scales of reduced iron are lowered into the bottom of the furnace, welded together. Thus, as a result of the process, which lasted about a day, one or several pieces of iron were formed. *) + 80% iron slag --->
5) + stone block (extraction of a piece of iron, accompanied by partial destruction of the furnace with its subsequent restoration) --->
6) removal of impurities (slag, charcoal)
Stage 2.
1) Preparation of the furnace: clay (think, add) + coal dust --->
2) Furnace burning: charcoal + firewood (* Then the furnace was burned, which consisted in heating the masonry by burning firewood and some charcoal. *) --->
3) + a mixture of charcoal with a small amount of iron ore, a little = garnissage (After that, the furnace was half loaded with a portion of charcoal mixed with a small amount of low-melting iron ore. As a result of melting this first charge, the walls of the lower part of the furnace were covered with a kind of protective layer - garnissage) --->
4) Crushing pieces of iron --->
5) Screening: 1-crushed pieces of iron: prepared pieces of iron + dust. 2-charcoal: prepared charcoal + coal dust --->
6) + prepared charcoal = smelting --->
7) !prepared iron!

And then, then it will be necessary to organize something like a forge. To study this question: molds for casting, fixtures and so on. And then later we finally will receive both plates and rods ..

Well, in general, a stone stove will still need to be created. It will consist of stone blocks. They can already be created manually (as ancient people chipped stones: D). Strengthen, prepare, docks, logs, clay, see ..

In the beginning there will be nothing at all. Even iron and copper ore cannot be mined immediately (Maybe even a tree - we will collect dead trees, for example). I think I’ll have to do the tools first. But not without sadism, of course. As soon as it is possible to conduct research, immediately at the beginning there will be something like a “Set of standard tools”, after which everything will be fine.

Generally space for creativity. Change all subsequent recipes in the same vein (the imagination already paints a terrible picture of manually receiving the first microcircuits). And the motto of this mod will be: "You won’t even get to the red research packs." :D

You will have to read a lot of very different information. I just love to learn..)
With your permission and blessing ..

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon » Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:47 am

I like that my friend. But we are looking for late game stuff and no more ore processing or basic ingredients.
pY Coal processing mod

Return to “PyMods”