pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

LastDragonLord
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Error on loading

Post by LastDragonLord »

(i'm playing with a lot of mods)

Failed to load mods: Error while running setup for prototype "small-lamp" (recipe):duplicate item ingredients are not allowed (glass exists 2 or more times).

don't know whats the issue (not gonna blame the 200+ mods on) but this one was one of the issues
Mods disabled:
bobelectronics
angelsrefining
pyhightech
aai-industry
pyraores
space-exploration
Attachments
picture of the error
picture of the error
errors in factorio.png (23.56 KiB) Viewed 3435 times

Blokus
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Error on loading

Post by Blokus »

Py is not formally compatible with most overhaul mods. You can try to add PyCoal Touched by an Angel to get compatibility with some things, but I highly doubt Space Exploration will work at all.

LastDragonLord
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by LastDragonLord »

oddly i am able to run all the mods ontgether but something tiggers it when a totally different mod turns off

Blokus
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Blokus »

LastDragonLord wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:24 pm
oddly i am able to run all the mods ontgether but something tiggers it when a totally different mod turns off
If you don't have Touched by an Angel, other stuff is going to be weird even if it runs. I highly recommend using it if you add just about any significant content mod to Py.

LastDragonLord
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by LastDragonLord »

im using the the Mod Touched by an Angel.

LastDragonLord
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by LastDragonLord »

i am also running all Py mods Except Pyro Handling,cause no matter what i do it no work (0-0)/? the issues mostly appears when mods go on and off casue of there own isues. also like this https://gyazo.com/27c10be8e21e58081d3e750403ba5e4a Maybe make a different Small lamp??

LastDragonLord
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by LastDragonLord »

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/pyfunctionnal any thought on this mod and why it does not work?

Pridesfall
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Pridesfall »

Why are you using so many mods that aren't made to work together? I think you are going to have a much better experience if you just pick a set. What are you hoping to have your game be like?

LastDragonLord
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by LastDragonLord »

i want my game to be as hard as possible. cause then ill find enjoyment in the chaos, that and, my computer pretty much can handle it (has yet to reach its limit)

Blokus
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Blokus »

Py with other overhauls is actually easier, because the alternative paths to certain resources like sulfuric acid are generally easier in any other mod than they are in Py. Other overhauls also tend to give you powerful tools like Bob modules and so forth which Py, at least currently, doesn't really have (his mk4 buildings don't really count to be honest).

That said if you just play AB+Py or AB+AAI+Py, those should work if you have TBaA. Most likely SE is not actually going to work properly even if your game is running.

Pridesfall
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Pridesfall »

LastDragonLord wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:29 pm
i want my game to be as hard as possible. cause then ill find enjoyment in the chaos, that and, my computer pretty much can handle it (has yet to reach its limit)
Then only play with Pyanodon mods. Other mods added into Pyanodon mods gives easier routes than if you did pure Pyanodon. This is a case of less is more. Just try it to see. Took me 270 hours to get red chips.

The only mods I add are quality of life mods like long reach, LTN, waterwell, and squeak through. Oh, and alien biome because it looks cool.

Return to “PyMods”