Lamp recipe disappeared

pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

wesdotcool
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Lamp recipe disappeared

Post by wesdotcool »

I'm playing through my first game with pyanodons and I am really liking it. While attempting to build logistic science packs I realized that I don't have a lamp recipe! I am using a couple dozen mods, but none of them look like they are related. The closest one I could find is "Inbuilt Lighting" (which automatically lights up electric poles) but if I remove that mod I still don't have the recipe. Is there a particular mod you know of that removes the lamp recipe?

wesdotcool
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Lamp recipe disappeared

Post by wesdotcool »

After a manual binary search through all my mods, I've figured out the problem. I didn't research optics yet...
However, there appears to be an issue with the mod "What is it really used for?" It provides an extremely useful UI for viewing and searching through recipes. However it did not display the lamp recipe until after I researched optics, which is not how it behaves in every other case. So, I have no clue what's going on with that, but at least I've solved my issue.

viewtopic.php?f=190&t=33269&p=443235#p443235

Blokus
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Lamp recipe disappeared

Post by Blokus »

I don't use that one, but there is probably a config option to show recipes that you haven't researched yet; the game uses the term "disabled" for these (as opposed to "hidden").

Return to “PyMods”